My Seany Is Gone

Guest MyBoys

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MyBoys

Thank you everyone for all your kind words, we miss him so very much. I am trying to be positive because it makes it easier to move forward,I want to celebrate Seany's life not mourn his death. I sat yesterday and looked at all my pictures of my sweet boy and by the time I was finished a smile appeared on my face. I know Seany's earlier life was not filled with soft beds,treats and most important love, but when he came to us we wanted to give him all of that and more, I believed we did just that and I believe he left this world a happy,very much loved boy. He is at peace now and I am so very grateful to have been able to be the one that gave him all he deserved in life even if it was for a short time. I am okay now and I know Seany is okay, he had 7 brothers waiting at the bridge for him so I know he is in good hands. Again, thank you everyone for all your kind and gentle thoughts and words, it really does mean a lot to know that people you have never even met can care so much.

Guest iconsmum

They say dogs live more simply in the moment, which means they are not so burdened by painful memories. It also means that as far as Sean was concerned, he had a family that adored him, and a lovely peaceful life. You can be very proud of that, God bless.

Edited by iconsmum