Jewel's Remeberance

Guest arlosmom

Guest PiagetsMom

That is the way we should all go, quickly, without suffering, doing what we love. But it is always too soon for the ones left behind

So true........

Your Jewel was a beautiful girl and she was well loved. I'm sorry for your heartache and loss :grouphug

Guest lynne893

Hugs and love to heal your heart! She sounds like she was a sweet little character. I am very sorry for your loss.

Guest TahoeMom

What a beautiful tribute. Thank you for sharing your heart with us. May your memories of Jewel begin to turn tears into smiles. flowers_pink.gif

She can now run as fast as she wants and it doesn't matter what time it is. I'm so sorry....I've been thinking of you and your husband since I found out. grouphug.gif to both of you.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)