Our Beautiful Peanut

Guest Smiley

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jade1046

Such beautiful tributes for your special girl - the love shines through. I'm so very sorry she had to leave you so soon after Smiley. Godspeed sweet Peanut - send your mom and dad a sign. :gh_run:f_pink

Daddy's girl.................Peanut was all that and more. I am so sorry for your loss. I sincerely hope that the memories expressed in her tribute will help to turn the grieving to healing. She loved you most.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

:cry1 I'm so very sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I am so very sorry for your loss.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest 3greysinPA

What a beautiful tribute to Peanut... Those pictures are just priceless and I am just so sorry for you both... My deepest heartfelt sympathy for both of you ...

f_yellow Run Free Peanut :heart:gh_run2:heart Beautiful Peanut f_yellow

Beth and Pete

What you both wrote is just beautiful

I have tears streaming down my face

My heart hurts for you both

Sending you cyber hugs

:grouphug

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Guest Mom2Shiloh

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

Your tributes were beautiful ... as were each and every picture of your very special angel. There were a lot of tears here as I was reading, and I do send my deepest sympathy... it's just shattering to lose two dear souls so close together. And yet, what shone through like the sun coming through the clouds after a rain is the incredible love that all of you in your household shared. I believe it is simply a miracle when everyone in a family shares such a remarkable circle of love. They will watch over you and I pray for gentle healing and strength.. thank you for sharing Peanut's beautiful spirit with us here...

Such a beloved baby girl who will live on forever in your hearts. :beatheart Godspeed, beautiful Peanut... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest jettcricket

What a beautiful tribute to such a special girl....she reminds me so very much of my Cricket right down to the little swirl on her chest. We had met down in Dewey about 4 years ago at the Art show (I was with RobinW) and we had commented on how are girls looked alike and even wondered if they could have been related.

She's with the best of best and I know that my Jett and Cricket as well as so many others were there to welcome Peanut into Paradise.

Again...I'm truly so sorry in the loss of your most beautiful and precious girl...forever in our hearts.

Edited by jettcricket

Sorry does not seem adequate, so much heartbreak in such a short period of time for you both. Both tributes were beautiful, may you find peace in the love that you shared w/Peanut, she is looking down on you now and running pain free w/Smiley and all her friends. :f_pink:f_pink

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest Vers

I don't have the right words to express my deepest sympathies for your loss. Peanut was so lucky to live her life with you, and I hope that the love you shared brings some comfort and peace to your hearts.

Godspeed, gorgeous sweet Peanut.