Our Beautiful Peanut

Guest Smiley

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful photos of Peanut and beautiful tributes to your Baby Girl. I won't repeat what I left for you in another thread, but you know how much I am thinking of you both during this time. grouphug.gif

Godspeed, little Peanut ghrun.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Peanut was a beautiful girl & obviously received as much joy as she gave. Godspeed Peanut! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Beth and Pete, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Your Peanut was a very special girl and it's clear she stole both your hearts from the moment you met. My heart goes out to you both. Godspeed Peanut, I'm sure Smiley was there to meet you as you crossed the bridge.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest Ohiogreymom

Beth and Pete, I'm so very sorry your beautiful girl had to leave you. Your tributes were beautiful, and you have the comfort of knowing she had a wonderful, love filled life with you. :grouphug:grouphug:f_red:f_whitef_yellow

Beth and Pete,

What beautiful tributes for your beautiful Peanut.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your special girl.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest K9Cookies

My heart is breaking for you two. :cry1 Thank you for sharing so many good pictures of Peanut. I'm so sorry that she's gone and the house is empty. :grouphug We'll be here for you.

Edited by K9Cookies

Guest Gingergrey

Beautiful tributes from both of you. They are together now and they will take care of one another. Hugs to both of you.

Godspeed sweet Peanut. Send your mom and dad a kiss from rainbow bridge. :gh_runner

Guest Samantha

Beth & Pete.

Thank you for sharing your pictures and memories of your beautiful girl with us. She looked so content and happy, you gave her a wonderful home and life.

Thinking for you both at this sad time.

Run free Peanut xxxxx

First Smiley, now Peanut almost to much to bare. Beth & Pete I am so sorry for you both & the rough emotional road trip you been on this year.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Guest bigbrindlebunny

I can't type through the tears. Beautiful tributes. I'm so glad this precious girl had you in her life.

My heart is breaking along with both of you.

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest K9_Lady

I am so sorry for your loss of Peanut. Your tribute and pictures are beautiful. We are all just temporarily separated by a Rainbow and

I am sure that Smiley and Peanut are together again. :paw:heart

I am so very very Sorry!!!!!! :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug I remember just seeing Peanut with her daddy at Sandy Paws, you could just see the love they shared. Peanut a beautiful daddy's girl.... I know this is very hard for both of you and I pray the lord gives you both the strength you need until we get to meet our babies again! :f_red

Edit: Beautiful Tribute to your girl, and the pictures says it all.... :grouphug

Edited by 4greyhounds

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest FreddyGirl

A beautiful tribute to Peanut, love, joy and happiness in having her. Sending you heart healing light as you go through this difficult time.

Godspeed Peanut :angel