Greetings From A Newbie!

Hello all -

Just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself - I've been lurking for a while now and soaking up all the greyt information! This seems like a lovely and supportive forum and I'm glad someone pointed me in your direction. But who cares about me? Let's get to what's important - my houndie! My partner and I adopted Penny in October, just a week after losing our previous dog. We were so lonely without a dog, and my partner had long wanted a grey. He says that getting Penny was the best decision he's made in years! I will admit to some initial skepticism, but am now totally, stupidly in love. :inlove

Penny is: fierce! (just kidding)

P1000740.jpg

Penny is: clever!

P1000808_2.jpg

Penny is happy in her forever home:

P1000733.jpg

Hopefully I've successfully attached pics - while Penny may be clever her mom sometimes isn't! So nice to meet you all!

Best,

Penny's mom (AKA Stephenie)

Image removed, not within Signature Guidelines.

welcome-1-2.gif

Welcome to GT from Miami! Your pup is simply beautiful!

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Welcome and congratulations on adopting the beautiful Penny! Greyhounds are truely the best breed IMHO :)

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Penny is shiny! And gorgeous! I love the "fierce" picture--what a doll! Welcome! :)

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Hello & welcome! Penny's coat is just gorgeous. Looking forward to more pictures and hearing all about her. :)

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown