Urn Or Memorial Box Recommendations

Guest GREYTGLITTER

Guest GREYTGLITTER

I thought I had seen some links to memorial boxes or urns when I was on here when Gator passed away 5 weeks ago.

I am now trying to find those links and cannot find them.

For those of you, who have a box for your grey's ashes, where did you buy it?

I thought I saw some personalized wooden boxes that a picture on your grey on it. Is there anyone who knows what I'm talking about? :colgate

Thanks!

Again, I am very sorry for your loss.

We have memorial boxes, plaques or clocks with a photo of your dog. You can see samples on our website, www.houndtime.com.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

We have a potter in Gatlinburg TN who makes wonderful pieces. I usually wander around her shop until something says 'this is the one' and if it doesn't have a lid she makes one to fit. People have comment on the pretty pottery we have around the house not knowing it is really an urn. I think last year was the first time we have gone to Mountain Hounds and not had to buy a piece of pottery for a loss. Their website is www.smokymountainpottery.com

Mom to Bella, Trinity, Cricket, DB, Dabber and Sidewinder
As well as Gizmo, Miles, Pumba, Leo, Toby, Sugar, Smokey, Molly, Jasmine, Axel, Billy, Maggie-Mae, Duncan, Sam (MH King 2019), Bambi, Stella, Bay and "Gerty the cat" at the Bridge

I bought Buddy's from here: http://www.pets-crematory.com/large-pet-cremation-urns-h228.html. I got the "Rust Painted Cremation Box", it's part way down the page. Will probably get the painted ones (yellow, blue or green, who knows) for the girls when the time comes. That link might not work...if it says, "Not found", just click on "Large Cremation boxes" on the left hand side. It will take you to them.

Edited by rascalsmom

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.