Talk To Me About Support Harnesses ...

I have been using a regular (Wiggles, Wags & Whiskers) harness as a sort of handle to help Tuna get up and down the ramp going in & out of the house and to hold her steady when she gets wobbly on her feet. I think I need something more and would like to know what's worked for you. Tuna hates, hates, hates anything that touches her belly so keep that in mind! I am out of work and the budget it tight so not looking for anything that is pricey. Also, if anyone has one they are not currently using that I could borrow to try out, I will pay for shipping. Thanks.

I found this WebMaster Harness very useful Harness but it will go under the belly somewhat. The good thing is it's padded and you can lift a dog up by this harness, you can also leave it on, and it's very easy to put on, without having to lift feet.

spud_karma_sig.jpgmed_gallery_2551_3357_5098.jpg

Ivon, Spud, Karma & Sasha

Missing Darla (05-22-96 03-01-2010)

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Thanks for the website links to various products, however I have already done an internet search and there are way too many options so what I really am looking for are personal experiences from anyone who has used a specific product.

I found this WebMaster Harness very useful Harness but it will go under the belly somewhat. The good thing is it's padded and you can lift a dog up by this harness, you can also leave it on, and it's very easy to put on, without having to lift feet.

Thanks for the recommendation. With this harness, what size did you go with and how adjustable was the fit?

Thanks for the website links to various products, however I have already done an internet search and there are way too many options so what I really am looking for are personal experiences from anyone who has used a specific product.

Thanks for the recommendation. With this harness, what size did you go with and how adjustable was the fit?

I got the medium for Darla, she was 56 pounds, and it is very adjustable, it really helped a lot, I could lift her like a suitcase and help her with stairs and in and out of the car. Without this harness I don't think I could have gotten her to the vet on my own, I always said these dogs needs handles, well this is kind of like having a handle. Sorry, I can't give hers up, sentimental fool that I am.....

spud_karma_sig.jpgmed_gallery_2551_3357_5098.jpg

Ivon, Spud, Karma & Sasha

Missing Darla (05-22-96 03-01-2010)