Jared, 12/24/96 - 5/5/10

greyhndz

I am sorry Jordan. You have had a heck of a year. God Speed Jared. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. That picture is just lovely.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Jordan, I am so sorry, I know you have been struggling w/this little guy for soo long, you did love him and give him everything you could. I am glad that I got to meet him, even if it was from acroos the room. Your picture of him is just beautiful. Godspeed Jared. :grouphug

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest TahoeMom

I am so sorry. You were obviously an excellent care-giver during some very traumatic times for your pup. All that extra care you invested makes it especially hard to let him go.... But know that all the love you shared with Jared will never die. He'll be at your beck and call forever...may his fond memories be a salve for your broken heart.

I feel your loss, your Jarad was very special. I lost my Ali yesterday as well.

And I'm so sorry to hear about Ali :(...

Thank you to everyone for your kindness. Here's one more photo of the "family".

L to R is mum Penny, Jared, and Lexi in the back. All are Angels now.

PHOTOSROOERS639.jpg

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss. Jared was lucky to have had you & I'm sure is relaxed & happy at the bridge. Godspeed Jared! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis