Medical Update On My Three Hooligans

Penske's visit to the vet with me thinking he needed a dental - Dr. O'Leary said no but would need some Keflex and that I can get it free at the Giant Eagle Pharmacy - hey some good luck I would say

Hershey was woried about her eye with a white area that was getting larger - Dr. O'Leary said it was cholesterol and gave me drops to call him in 2 to 3 months to see how it is - more good luck

EZ might of had a focal seizure while at the groomers - Dr. O'Leary suggested I speak to her and see what exactly was going on when this happened. Was she lathering him up as he loved massages or was the water a little too warm. He is a gofus so if she was lathering him up he could of just been enjoying it. Oh she said it happened in the bathing tub

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Sounds like you've had some good luck!! :) Can you send me some of that :lol

Would love to and it is about time that I am getting some good luck. 2009 was a bad year for me and 2010 started out with bad luck with EZ and his seizures and Hershey with her tail that they thought was cancer that was amputated so I guess I am getting some good luck for a change.

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear