My Dear Sweet Kyshi Is Gone

Sundrop

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss. You did what any loving parent would do and freed her from pain. You took her pain and made it your own. :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest vahoundlover

I am so sorrygrouphug.gif Kyshi gave you a wonderful legacy, one that will live on for many years to come.

Godspeed Baby Girlflowers_pink.gif

Guest dwolfe711

We are so sorry for the loss of your sweet Kyshi - she is so beautiful - she is running free at the Bridge now :gh_run - may your memories of her help to ease the pain in your heart - :bighug

Truly deeply sorry for the loss of your beautiful Kyshi........peace be with you

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl. we had to do the same thing with Abby last year. it was absolutely the saddest moment i've ever had, so i know how you feel. i think our girls are playing together somewhere over the bridge.... :grouphug

2rqyqhd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
cry1.gif I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious girl.flowers_red.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound