My Beatiful Jewel Is Gone!

Guest arlosmom

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cry1.gif I'm so sorry for your loss. grouphug.gifflowers_red.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest dwolfe711

Sweet Jewel - we are so sorry for your sudden loss. She is running free at the Bridge now :gh_run2 - may you find comfort in your memories of her - :bighug

Guest windycove

Dear Greytalk friends, I want to thank you so much for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. Jewel was such a beautiful member of our family and always so happy and fun. Soon I will post a tribute to her with pictures and a short memorium of her life and personality. I keep thinking what if she had not run that second time she might still be here with me now but I know it was just her fate and I will never ever forget her and I am so grateful that my last image of her was leaving to go run Sat. morning wagging her tail and looking at my husband with adoring eyes as the went down the sidewalk to the van. A total vision of happiness and grace.

Two souls, one grey, one human, both going to do what they loved best! One to run like the wind and the other to watch with totally adoring eyes. Always