It's Real- She Is Gone

Guest BooBooMama

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest isntitgreyt

I am so sorry for your losses and all your heartache. Run Free BooBoo and know that your mom loved you so much she had to make one of the hardest decisions in her life and did so because of how much she loves you.

Guest AmandaTolleson

I am so sorry... :cry1 Bringing there ashes home really does make it real... Final. But you will never stop loving her. Rest in Peace BooBoo... :gh_run

I so sorry for your loss. As you know I lost Psi on Sunday (4/25) I just got his ashes back. It was hard cause it made it real. I to am fostering on Sat. I need and so does cassie some new movement in the house. Good luck and I hope your heart heals soon

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Guest Stripeyfan

I'm so sorry you have had to go through all this. Sending many hugs.

Edited by Stripeyfan

I'm so sorry.

:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

I'm so sorry for all that you have had to endure. Prayers for a healing heart.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

You've been through enough sadness, pain and loss for several lifetimes! I wish I could tell you with certainty the best way to survive and endure. I don't think any of us can do that, but we can offer our support, prayers and good thoughts to you. Sometimes feeling less alone helps just a little bit, and I hope that by coming here to share what you are going through will let you know that so many people care, and share your sadness.

Boo Boo was a light in your life that will never be extinguished, though her ashes being returned truly brings home the reality that she is not with you physically. We understand that bittersweet finality.

I think the most meaningful way we can honor their memory and help us to heal is to open our hearts to another dog who needs us so much. You may not be ready to adopt, and that's understandable---each of us grieve in our own individual way. Give yourself time, and know that you are in our prayers.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Boo Boo.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Deeply sorry for all that you have had to endure....

Sorry Boo Boo had to go. But don't feel alone the GT community here are very supportive.

Peace be with you...

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest jade1046

I'm so very sorry for your loss and pain. My sincere condolences for all you've gone through - may happier days be ahead. :grouphug Godspeed sweet BooBoo. :gh_run:f_pink

Guest First1Luiggi

I must keep telling myself that she is fine and I need to cherish her memory and not grieve so much. I guess I am not ready yet to let go.

BooBoo being fine doesn't really diminish your grief. It just helps you know you did the right thing for her.

And cherishing her memory will be less painful in time. But for now, allow yourself all the tears you need.

Just reading your post today, I'm astounded at what you have been asked to bear.

It seems to me BooBoo will be there for you, just not in the way she's been before. It helps to have an angel.

I am so so sorry for your losses and pain.

:f_red

I so empathize with you, and know exactly what you mean. The moment you are handed the ashes, reality hits...hard. :weep

Allow yourself all the time you need to grieve. With time, the good memories really do begin outnumbering the painful ones. :grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France