Hitchie And House

Both boys are going in tomorrow morning to have their bandages and stitches removed. I'm sure Hitchie is ready...when I saw his neck last Thursday, it looked really, really good. The gash on his shoulder looks great. Once the stitches are gone, all it needs is for a little hair to grow back. I'm not so sure about House's tail. Maybe having that heavy bandage removed will help with healing that gash right up at the base of his tail. The weight of the bandage keeps trying to pull it apart. I'm betting he comes home with another new wrap. All his other "mishaps" look good and once the stitches are out, will be good. What a two weeks this has been.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Hoping things are well today?

How are YOU?

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Is there a way to put underwear on House to keep him from licking and allow the wound to get some air and heal...instead of a lot of bandaging?

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Hitchie's neck looks amazing...I can't believe how well that abcess healed. He looks really, really good. House's tail is still a little yucky looking. The gash on the top looks okay; it's just that one under his tail that is going to be rough. Dr. Knight said it needs air now to heal. I've had to muzzle him to keep him from messing with it and he's being good. He was terrible when we first got home but now that he's had some dinner and a trip outside, he's knocked out. I'll keep him muzzled overnight and just watch it to see. The one on his side that everyone was so worried about is totally healed and looks wonderful. I'll try and get some pictures tomorrow.

Me? I'm not healing quite as well as the doctor would like to see. I have to behave and keep my leg propped up. Hopefully, when I go back in on Friday, I'll get a good report.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Aaaaaaaaah, progress! Fingers crossed that you and House finish healing properly and quickly.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.