Hi

Guest Freyja

Guest Freyja

Hi My name is Helen and I used to be a member on here a few years ago. I cannot get into my old account but my username was Oakmoorehill.

When I was a member before I had 2 greyhounds but sadly lost my show bred boy William to bloat on march 24th this year. I still have my ex racer Button, my irish setter Zoe and 8 whippets, Amber Simba Angel Freyja Tegan Owen Bandit and Jasper.

We are also having a new baby an italian greyhound puppy he is currently nearly 2 weeks old and is very kindly been given to us by his breeder a friend of mine. His grandsire was William's best friend so it is fitting he will be comeing to live with us. His name at the moment is Willow ( we were going to have a bitch) although that may change when he arrives here

Edited by Freyja

Welcome :)

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the loss of your boy, William.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

• 2 weeks later...