Psi

jamngrey

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BooBooMama

Crud I told him just last week he had to stay healthy cause I wanted him around for a long time. Unfortunatly it wasnt in the cards for him. He slipped on the floor tonight and hurt his leg. Ended up bonecancer had eaten the bone and caused him to snap the femur bone in half. Crap I want my boy back. will write more later

I told BooBoo the same thing on New Year's Eve. She passed last week- bone cancer. My heart grieves with you.

Oh crap, Wen... :( I'm so very sorry you lost your sweet boy. :grouphug:cry1

Godspeed, precious Psi... :gh_run2

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:grouphug

I am so sorry

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Psi was another one Howie and I "grew up with" here on Greytalk. We also met you in Kanab.... twice. I know how much you loved that dog and I am so very sorry about this loss....

Peace and blessings from Lynn, Howie and Bull

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

sad.gif I am so sorry. grouphug.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm just seeing this now, Wendy.grouphug.gif I'm so sorry you've lost Psi. cry1.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound