Psi

jamngrey

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TahoeMom

I expected my Tahoe to live to be 16. They do their best to stay with us as long as possible. Take comfort knowing that Psi is running free without sickness now at the bridge.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Godspeed Psi! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

:cry1 Wendy, I'm so sorry about Psi...such a good, strong boy. Hard to believe this could even happen to him. :grouphug:f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

I'm so very sorry for your loss of your beloved hound. We hound people seem to understand more, the concept of loving our hounds every single day and more than the day before. We do not take our precious hounds for granted because we understand their value and worth as our canine companions. We also understand that, as much as we want them to stay with us, their time with us is really undetermined, guided only by the many things we have no control over. For us, this global greyhound comunity that is Greytalk, we know that for every hound lost to us is another hound who was loved, cared for and adored. Another hound who has left a heart mark on all of us. Thank you for loving Psi

heart.gif

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Oh, no. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Such a sudden loss makes that empty space even larger, so hard to comprehend. I think it adds an extra layer to your grief, as well as the anger that osteo stole him from you so unexpectedly.

You need to grieve by your own timeframe, and when you are able to write his tribute, it will help your heart heal.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Psi.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown