Bebe (Jc's Curfew)

StridersSis

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your tribute is beautiful. I am so sorry that BeBe had to leave you, way too soon. {{{hugs}}}

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

You gave her the best year and five months imaginable! I'm so glad for that and so sorry for your way-too-soon loss. sad.gif Thank you for the great tribute and pictures.

:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

What a beautiful and eloquent tribute to your beautiful girl. She was much too young and I am so sorry. :(:grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Your tribute brought me to tears. Godspeed little one.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I'm so sorry Kim!

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest AmandaTolleson

I am so very sorry... :cry1: She was much too young like my girl. :(

It isn't fair. But she is free now and waiting for you!

Run free Bebe... :gh_run

Edited by AmandaTolleson

Guest windycove

I'm so sorry. A beautiful tribute to Bebe. I also have a beautiful black tuxedo 5.5 year old girl waiting at the Bridge. Taken by osteo. Run free dearest girls.

How you loved your tiny princess! Reading your tribute, I was crying because your words were so moving, she was so very young, and it's horribly unfair that such a bright and beautiful and unique little soul was taken from you way too soon. You were truly blessed to have shared your lives with each other.

I've always remembered and loved these words from a sympathy card I received years ago. They seem especially true of your BeBe.

"If we measure lives not in time, but in grace, in the joy with which they are lived, and in the love they leave behind, then we have much we can learn from our Greyhounds."

I'm so sorry you lost your precious angel.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I first saw Bebe at the kennels right after she arrived. She was one of the most beautiful little girlies I had ever seen. I'm so sorry she had to leave you.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star