Mel 1993-4/20/10

Wonder

Aw, Kari, I somehow missed this until today. I'm so sorry :(:grouphug You clearly gave him a wonderful life. :cry1 I'm very sorry for your loss.

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry Kari. He was clearly quite special (and had a great name too). :cry1

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest TahoeMom

You had Mel with you a long, long time. I know it's hard to imagine...but the pain does lessen...a tiny bit every day. May your memories of Mel be a comfort to you.

Kari, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to lose the cat who was your first pet. I felt the same way when I lost my Charlie-cat. That cat was with me through thick and thick. (No, that's not a typo!)

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Guest bonscoby

Kari, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how cats can be just as wonderful as dogs in our lives. I had my own heart cat who is still missed. Your Mel looked so precious. I'm so sorry.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's been three years since my family lost our 22 year old cat. When you have them for SO long they become part of your everything and it's so strange when they aren't there anymore. Your pictures are wonderful and one day you will look back at them no longer with tears but smilies from all the great memories.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

I am so sorry for your loss, Mel is a striking resemblance to my Rascal. He looked like he loved life and loved the greys too. I have also had cats for many years. Sending you hugs @ this difficul time :grouphug

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Fantastic pics Kari, he had a great life with you, full of fun and adventure and love :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Thanks everyone

I'm having a very tough time with this

He was never old, never acted old so his going downhill happened so fast

I wasn't ready, still am not

I've been home only 2 nights and cry once I realize he's not coming to bed

I swear I heard him meowing today when I was working in the garden

I never realized how much this would hurt

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Guest Mom2Shiloh

I'm so sorry.. that brought tears to my eyes. What wonderful pictures-- thank you. I lived with cats from the spring of 1983 until July 7, 2007 when my last boy went to sleep for the last time. I too will probably not be getting a cat again, but I was so loved by, and shaped by the cats I lived with ---- heal gently. He'll be right there to meet you along with your greys..

I am so sorry. My kitties are a huge part of our household and I still miss the three I have lost over the years. I hope your wonderful photos bring you comfort.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest mcsheltie

Thank you for sharing him. I love seeing his pictures.

I bet was him this morning. He's still with you and he always will be.