Diamond Is Now With Her Sister Pearl

MP_the4pack

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Mary Pat, I wish she could have stayed longer. So much sadness in your life in too short a time. Your poor heart needs time to heal.

She was so special. You know, she reminds me a lot of my Winnie, in looks, personality, and the way she handled being a tripod. Talk about being proud. And rightly so.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Diamond.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

cry1.gif I'm so sorry.flowers_red.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest greygirls2

That was a wonderful tribute to Diamond and the pictures are just beautiful. I am so sorry you've lost that sweet girl so soon. It always amazes me how our two Diamonds are so identical but I'd never seen a picture of Pearl with her before and she looks exactly like my Diamond's sister Holly!!! That is just incredible. Diamond and Pearl will now be together forever playing in the vast meadows of the Bridge and they will both be watching over you. :f_pink

Hugs from us to you........................

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest TahoeMom

I know how hard it is to lose one grey having just lost my beloved 2 weeks ago, but losing one right after the other is just too much heartbreak to bear. But your strength and courage dealing with Diamond's cancer is inspiring. And I know that your strength will help you get through this difficult time, and you will see that your gift for caring for and loving these wonderful dogs should not be wasted. May you find comfort knowing that you gave your pups all that you could give.... they know they are loved. :gh_run:gh_run2