Diamond Is Now With Her Sister Pearl

MP_the4pack

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest budsmom

I can't believe I'm reading this. I am so sorry. It's so unfair to lose one, but 2 so close together is unimaginable. (((((((hugs)))))))

Guest Ruby2sday

f_yellowf_yellow

((((Mary Pat)))) It has all been said. Diamond was blessed to have you as her "Forever Mom."

Yvonne (with stinging eyes -- again)

I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you. I remember your posts when Suzy was diagnosed - that Diamond had just been diagnosed as well. I am so glad that you got the extra time with her - it is clear that she was well loved and will never be forgotten.

Godspeed Diamond. Find Pearl and enjoy being together again.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Beautiful tribute to your girls. I've a great lump in my throat and my eyes sting now :(

Deepest Sympathy...... so very sorry.......

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

I am so sad and sorry to read this.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm so sorry to hear this news :(:grouphug

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

I am so sorry MP.

God speed Baby girl.

Diamond & Peral, together, forever. 2 beautiful jewels.

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project