Pannus Photo?

Guest MZH

I have a pannus article ready to post to the website but have no photos to go with it. Does anyone have a photo of their dog's pannus? I'd appreciate it if you'd post your pics. They might also help someone else who's wondering what it looks like. :blush

Edited b/c I never see errors until after I post.

Edited by MZH

Guest GentleHugs

I have a pannus article ready to post to the website but have no photos to go with it. Does anyone have a photo of their dog's pannus? I'd appreciate it if you'd post your pics. They might also help someone else who's wondering what it looks like. blush.gif

Edited b/c I never see errors until after I post.

LuLu has Pannus (among a host of other problems) but I'm not sure if I can get a good enough picture of her eyes for you. I can try. I have one of her wearing her doggles but it's not a pretty picture. lol.gif She was NOT pleased about having to model them for a photo op - let alone wear them! tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MZH

Are you still looking for pictures? I have some but cannot get to them until tonight. Let me know. :)

If the pannus looks different from the one shot that's there, that would be great. It would be good to show the type of pannus where the veins move from the back of the eye to the iris.

PS I'd be happy to show as many varieties of pannus that we can locate.

I found a great eye care web site that I've added to the article and to the the Medical Website Links category. :) It's here.

Edited by MZH

Guest GentleHugs

Thank you both; and let's see that angry doggles wearer. lol.gif

I hope these come out. If not, you can see them online in LuLu's Album. 5th row - 1st and 2nd pictures.

Mom! I look sooooo stupid in these! I thought you said I was going to get some really neat lookin' girly pink glasses like the movie stars wear!

LuLuDoggles%202%2008.jpg

And here's a pic of her when I suspected Pannus and before she started treatment. Notice how red the white part of her eye is? She looked like she had been drinking all night long and ended up with a hangover! The whites of her eyes were bloodshot ALL the time and the "film" from the pannus was just beginning to grow in this pic.

LuLuScary.jpg

LuLu is a hoot though! She's my "special" little girl that's been through a lot! We just recently found out she's had some brain trauma from her past that's caused some extensive mental behavioral problems so although she is 7 1/2 now - she will always be about 2 or 3 mentally no matter how old she gets. sad.gif We still love her though....wub.gif

Enjoy!