More X-Rays For Peanut Tomorrow . . .

Guest Smiley

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smiley

Boy do I hate this waiting. Poor Pete always gets the dreaded job of dropping the pups off in the morning for procedures and I know how hard it is for him to see Peanut shaking and petrified. We're just going hour by hour now until we get some news. 7.5 hours to go!

Thank you everyone for all of your good thoughts and prayers-they are truly a comfort.

hope.gifcandle.gifbighug.gifPeanut wub.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

It's 3:30 EST. bounce.gif Hoping for good news for Peanut wub.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest Smiley

The x-rays came back clear!!! :pinkele:pepper We are so, so relieved. Waiting all day to hear was torture. So now we keep an eye on the swollen toe and head down to OSU if don't see improvement soon. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the good thoughts, prayers and well wishes-it means SO much!

Guest IrskasMom

I am so reliefed over the Fabulous News. Now just lets get this Toe under Control and Peanut will be fine. Prayers for your Dad .

Edited by IrskasMom

Just seeing this! Excellent news! :clap

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Does it get any better than this? confetti.gifyay.gifbannana.gifelephantdance.gifghbow.gifcheers.gifbounce8.gifpepper.gif

Yeah, ok, I'm just so excited, I ran down the list of emoticons lol.gif I don't know where Adrianne is getting hers lol.gif

Beth & Pete grouphug.gif

Good girl, Peanut wub.gif

Guest Smiley

I have to say I get the warm fuzzies when I see all of the warm and wonderful comments, knowing that our GT family is pulling for our Peanut. Thank you! And yes Tricia, now that we have the all clear, GIG here we come!!!!!!!! :colgate

Great News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We have been praying...... :confetti :confetti :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

:yay :yay :yay

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)