Bear Aka Ej's Ramrod

5blackgreys

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

Kathy and Chris,

I am so very sorry for your loss. I so know the pain and emptiness left in our hearts and homes. :bighug

Bob had a busy day at the bridge today.

Run with the angels sweet Yogi Bear, you are with the very very best ~

Guest how888
:grouphug Oh gosh, I am so sorry. I'm sure he and Nike are up there together today over that rainbow.. My heart is just torn out with the loss of Nike.. I know how you feel...

He sounds like a wonderful boy. Rather like my Jack. I'm so sorry he had to leave you. How wonderful he found you. flowers_white.gif

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

hugs to kathy and chris today. i feel so lucky that i was able to meet sweet bear bear before he went to the bridge. burke and i are sending hugs to both of you tonight. run free handsome bear. your mommas loved you very much.

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Guest mcsheltie

Hugs to you both. Your tribute to Bear is truly wonderful. I can feel the love between all of you. Your bond will never be broken. Bear is still with you and always will be.

I'm so sorry. :grouphug:gh_run

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I'm so sorry for your loss. Bear was a very lucky boy to be so loved. Godspeed Bear! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis