My Grey Almost Died

Guest Ingear

Sending good thoughts for an uneventful recovery.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greytmiles

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry you and your pup had to go through this!!!

Lots and lots of well wishes from this fellow New Jerseyan coming your way.

:getwell:getwell:getwell

Erin

Oh, no! Poor Katie and poor you! I will keep this strong and brave girl in my prayers for a quick and complete recovery.

Please let us know how she's doing.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest MyBoys

Oh My, poor little girlie, but you saved her life by keeping calm. Sending many prayers for your Katie and a speedy recovery. If there is anything I can do to help I am the next town over from you in Sewell Mantua Township so please let me know.

Edited by MyBoys

Oh my, sounds like you did all the right things to save her, offering my prayers for a full recovery.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

OMG, poor Katie and poor you! :grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest greytbookert

oh my goodness! I hope Katie will recover without any issues! It's great that people have stepped in to help in your time of need! That is what is so great about Greyhound peeps!