Ate It - Wrapper And All

I just came home from work and asked the DH what he did with two sea salt caramels that were on the counter. He looks at me like I'm crazy, and says he thought I ate them because he found one wrapper on the floor. He assumed it somehow fell out of the garbage.

So we head to Molly's bed --- and there are flecks of the cellophane wrapper from the OTHER caramel. :unsure It was a pretty small piece of cellophane, less than 2" square. The best we can narrow it would be around 11am when the DH was in another room and didn't put her in the crate (naughty DH).

Should we be worried? She's acting normal (or as normal as we know for only having her for a week), so we thought we'd wait it out --- figuring it would make a reappearance. If it doesn't in a day or so or if she starts acting odd, then we'd call the vet. Any suggestions or input?

Jennifer, Mike and the menagerie ---

Molly (Blue Sky Dreamin), Tinker (BT My Lil Girl) and their feline brothers Miles and Lewis

Visit Molly's Photo Album

She most likely will be fine. Jet ate a few candies silver wrapper and all, he was fine. Although this is my boy who thinks vet wrap is chewing gum and waits patiently for you to put it down. :rolleyes:

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Sam and Oreo were both muzzled when they got into a whole bowl of individually wrapped butterscotch candy.

Oreo got the candy through the holes of her muzzle. She bit into the cellophane until it cracked open. She ate the candy and spit out the wrapper. (She also left lots of candy bits in my carpet.)

Sam ate the candy--wrappers and all. He pooped yellow cellophane for about two days...and he was fine.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Guest Lovey_Hounds

If you saw what my 2 girls have eaten you would be shocked, they both have a bit of a sweet tooth. I would keep an eye on molly and if she does start acting funny then go to the vet.... i would advise keeping baggies by the door for when she goes poop as candy wrappers like to get stuck on the way out :puke

No wrapper appearance yet. But who knew so much poo could come out of one dog. *lol* We found a few small pieces of wrapper near her bed, so we're thinking she chewed it up pretty good.

Jennifer, Mike and the menagerie ---

Molly (Blue Sky Dreamin), Tinker (BT My Lil Girl) and their feline brothers Miles and Lewis

Visit Molly's Photo Album