Guest MonsterMomma

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good GOD! :o :o :o what an ordeal!!!!

SOOOO glad he's doing better!!!! Wow... Just WOW!!!!! :o

sending more healing hugs and prayers his way!!! :hope :hope :bighug:hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest MonsterMomma

Manny continues to improve, and we're hoping to take him home by the end of the week. More tomorrow...I need to grab some dinner and some sleep.

Thanks again for all the good wishes. You guys are the greytest!

sending more hugs to Manny!!!! :bighug :bighug

hope he's improving even more today! :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Just thought you'd like to know that people who aren't even on this board are pulling for Manny. I read his story to my dad the other day and when I got home last night from work he asked how he was doing. I'll be glad to tell him that Manny is holding his own and getting better slowly.

Guest mountain4greys

I am just now reading this!!! WOW! Holy Crapola! I've read from post one to this one, and I'm so happy to hear his updates are really good. This was a whole lot to take in at once, and I must say Manny is a miracle boy! Lots of healing thoughts coming his way as he recuperates.

Guest greyt2love

Just now reading this, and WOW !!! Unbelievable!!! Sometimes it's good to come into something near the end - you get the good news without waiting through the stress filled days of wondering how things will turn out!! Prayers for Manny's continued good recovery !!

Guest mcsheltie

HOLY MOLLY!!!! I haven't been online for a while. How incredible. Manny is a fighter! Prayers and good wishes coming from our house.

Guest MonsterMomma

Manny is finally HOME where he belongs!

The chest tube was removed Wednesday morning, and he has continued to make dramatic improvements since then. His surgeon cleared him for release tonight, and we brought our boy home just a short time ago.

He's got a lot of restrictions and a lot of medications, but he's bright eyed and waggie-tailed. He's lost 20 lbs. in the last 20 days in the hospital, but he's here and alive and sleeping comfortably in his usual place.

Thanks to the collective love, prayers and good juju of Greytalk, he's made a truly miraculous recovery. I'll keep all you posted on his progress...and will post some new pics in the days to come.