Manny's Epic Battle

Guest MonsterMomma

God, please let this brave boy recover! He has fought too hard, and he's not going to give up now. I'm so glad he is improving after that horrendous injury. What a wonderful, amazingly resilient boy he is. Keeping him in our prayers for a steady and uneventful recovery.

We would love to see a picture of your Manny.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable. And horrifying.

:goodluck that Manny is finally on the mend.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest krystolla

Wow, Manny, you must have had an angel looking out for you. I'm glad to hear you are finally on the mend. You are a tough guy, remember, chicks dig scars!

Guest 3greysinPA

OMG! What an ordeal for you and Manny... Sending you lots of gentle hugs for you and Manny and lots of Get Well Wishes for Manny. :hope:hope:hope:grouphug:grouphug

Guest gretzky

Incredible! Kudos to all of you for your strong will and determination. I choose to believe the journey forward will be nothing but positive after such a battle. goodluck.gif

Guest zoolaine

Holy Cannoli!!!!!! Keep fighting Manny - I'm glad to hear you are doing better. what a frightening time you and your momma have had.

OMG. :eek What an incredible recovery he's making. Such a brave trooper. :wub: Holding Manny in my prayers for a complete recovery. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest greybookends

OMG!! Talk about freaky! I am glad he has a strong will to fight and you could help him with his battle. I pray he'll make a full recovery and you'll have him for many many uneventful years to come.

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am praying for his complete recovery; what an ordeal. I think I might have been a little upset with the veterinarian for not seeing the whole problem; but I guess it is something that could be missed. Your poor boy must have hit that branch or stick at a pretty high rate of speed. What a tough boy he must be...

What an amazing and strong spirit your Manny has!!!!!! Prayers for his continued recovery and hugs to you and your hubby.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

WOW...can't imagine how you can't see a 16" stick??? Hope he continues to mend quickly now.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Omg...sending prayers but hoping Manny doesn't need them any more :hope :hope :hope

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)