Introducing Molly

Hi everyone!

Meet Molly (racing name: Blue Sky Dreamin) - our fabulous 4 year old girl!

24700_100349753341474_100283710014745_1185_4209790_n.jpg

She came to us just this past week from another family who had adopted her in early March, but it didn't work out well with an existing pet (unfortunate for them, awesome for us!). We got the call saying if we met her and loved her, she was ours immediately. And that's exactly what happened - it was a whirlwind of a couple of days! We were totally unprepared, since we were still on the wait list for a cat-friendly hound---figuring that we'd have at least a week once our dog found us based on the adoption process. Turns out, we had less than 24 hours to get everything situated :o Luckily the starter-owners gave us everything they had for her --- bed, crate, coats, collars, leashes. Thank the lord for that!

She's the most amazing little girl I've ever met - so gentle, outgoing, friendly, listens well, a dream on the leash and a total momma's girl. She follows me everywhere, even if my husband is a foot away from her. The cats are slowly adjusting - and she's been pretty scared of them so far. Though this morning she was play bowing and bouncing around in front of Miles Cat who just hissed and walked away, but 30 minutes later she whined/cried when he stared her down again. *lol* And even though she only came with one toy (!!!!) she LOVES her plushies, the noisier the better. She'll sneak into the cat's safe room if the door is open and steal their larger stuffed toys, and the pirate chicken. She'll squeak to her hearts content and will toss and chase them around the living room.

24700_100352083341241_100283710014745_1195_7678235_n.jpg

As first time greyhound owners, I don't think we could've asked for a more perfect baby girl! :inlove

Edited by arandomchic

Jennifer, Mike and the menagerie ---

Molly (Blue Sky Dreamin), Tinker (BT My Lil Girl) and their feline brothers Miles and Lewis

Visit Molly's Photo Album

Guest isntitgreyt

Congratulations!!! My Molly was a failed foster but I knew I was failing before she ever got up here from FL just by her picture :) Your Molly is gorgeous!!

Molly certainly looks and sounds pretty perfect! :confetti Congratulations! :confetti

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest Drumhellergrey

Welcome from Alberta, Canada :welcome:wubsite

I'm a fan of Molly all ready. My Ted has the same light fawn spots, but they are on his left side.

Hello Molly...She's gorgeous !

congrats and welcome! She is very pretty!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

She is beautiful, congratulations!!!!

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Congratulations to you on your Molly. She looks very like my Frisby

:yay:yay

She's beautiful and seems to be very comfortable in her new home. Congratulations and welcome to the wonderfuuuuuuuuuuuuul world of greyhounds.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Molly is so beautiful, and she sounds perfect! Seems like she was meant to be with your family. And how awesome that you got all that stuff from the prior people, too!

Welcome to GT!! :wubsite:welcome2

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

• 2 weeks later...