Bad News For Hero

Guest EmbersDad

Guest EmbersDad

well, hero's histeocytoma shows no sign of resolving on its own. in fact, its getting larger and causing him some discomfort when he walks. he is scheduled to go inder the knife on tuesday to have it removed. please keep my little guy in your thoughts.

Edited by EmbersDad

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Hero! You're gonna do just fine! Sending buckets of prayers and healing white light to Hero and huge hugs of comfort to you, Tom!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Sending many prayers to Hero from PA.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest Greyglo

I mentioned somewhere here recently that our Bryn had had that surgery when she was four because it was annoying her. She did beautifully and we know Hero will, too. Just before surgery -

324844125.jpg

Sending good wishes to you both, Tom -

Sending prayers for Hero that surgery goes well and :grouphug to you Tom.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Well, drat. Hoping surgery and recovery goes well for handsome boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Tiffany

Stella's did the same thing. It was right behind her ear, so every time she scratched....murder city in my house! Her's was removed last Tuesday! Besides looking a little like Frankenstein she is fine!

Sending lots of prayers for Hero! Where is he having it done?

Edited by 3greys2cats

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Sending lots of good thoughts for your and Hero for an uneventful surgery and very quick recovery. :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest EmbersDad

Sending lots of prayers for Hero! Where is he having it done?

GIJenn reccomended the animal hospital of nashua when i moved here, so i have entrusted my pups care to them.

Did your vet inject it with a steroid like Vetalog first--that usually works.

no. nothing like that was done. i will call and ask her about it.