Riley Has Osteo

:grouphug :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. It's just not fair, is it? I know he will be loved and cherished now and always.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Lucy, I am so sorry to see this. I actually said OH SH*T really loud (I'm at work)

Sending you tons of hugs

:grouphug

I said the F word. I'm at home though.

:cry1 Lucy, I'm SO sorry. Cancer sucks :angryfire

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

sad1.gif I'm so sorry. Spoil him rotten and give him a gentle hug from me. grouphug.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

My heart just sinks to the floor when I see that dreaded word. I looked at his incredibly beautiful picture and couldn't help but cry.

It's such a shame that you and Riley are faced with this, and heartbreaking that so many know exactly how you are feeling right now. I'm so sorry.

Sending prayers for you and your sweet boy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Thank you all so very much. It is so comforting to know you all care about my boy and are here. I am still in shock right now, although to be honest I had a gut feeling. We will cherish every day and hope that there are many more. I hate posting pics of myself, but here we are last week. We've been together for 8 years now and I cannot imagine how life is going to be without him. :cry1

get-attachmentaspx.jpg

oh poo that sucks. Im so sorry I hope you are able to have some time to create lots more memories.

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Guest argolola

Lucy, I'm so sorry. I am sitting here crying, but I will be praying too. God bless you and your precious baby boy. Hugs...

Guest PhillyPups

Lucy,

You and Riley are in my prayers and thoughts. I have traveled that road and it sukks! :bighug

Make the most of the moments, Riley lives in the moment. :hope

How awful...I'm sorry it's bad news :grouphug He is so handsome...somedays life just suckssad.gif

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown