The House Is So Quiet

Guest mdituro

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vahoundlover

I am so sorry your baby girl had to leave. Sounds like Lily was quite a character. I'm glad she knew a loving family.

Godspeed Lilyflowers_pink.gif

I am so sorry that your beautiful Lily had to leave you.

flowers_yellow.gif

Run free at the bridge sweet girl.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Just a baby...I'm so sorry. Rest well, sweet Lily.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

What a lovely little lady. She reminds me a lot of my Tess, who is quite a "singer" too.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Lily, way too soon.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest mdituro

Thank you all so much for so many beautiful sentiments and kind words. Our hearts are filled with grief and our minds with with one question: why? Lily's sudden departure is a mystery to us as she was not sick or injured, that we knew of, and she was young & beautiful. I miss her singing so much - there are no words to express it! There's no one here to tell us what time it is - she always "told" us when it was time to start making doggie meals. It was like she had an internal clock that never needed winding. Now that clock has stopped for all time. I miss her constant companionship, too. Lily followed me everywhere around the house, she was always by my side. I don't know what's worse, the silence or the absence of her physical presence. Even Orley feels it; he's taken to staying with me as if trying to make up for Lily's absence. The saddest part is that Orley hasn't much time left here with us; his kidneys are on their way out. After three years of dealing with CRF, the toll it has taken on him is really beginning to mount. We fear that he, too, will soon leave for the Bridge.

Guest mdituro

Mary Ann and Dave...I'm so sorry to hear about Lily.

We're thinking of you and Orley too.

Thank you, Dione. She seemed fine at Sandy Paws - the best she's been at any event. We just don't know what happened. We're very saddened by this loss.

Guest 5hounds

Mary Ann,

I am so sorry for your sudden loss of Lily. She was beautiful and so lucky to have found the perfect home with you and Dave. If you need anything, please let me know.

th_flowers_pink1.gif

Rose (Penny & Wally’s friend)

Guest windycove

I'm so sorry for Lily's sudden loss. Unexpected is the worst- I know. I'm not sure that it can be true, but the piece of our heart that leaves with our greys just seems to be bigger. May wonderful memories help to heal.