Positive Thoughts Needed

Guest multiplicity

Guest multiplicity

Our oldest boy Murph (13 next month) is not doin' very well right now. He is jumping up yelping, trembling and panting...this started on Wednesday...these episodes were happening every other day but now, today, he has had 3 episodes. It is getting harder and harder to settle him down. We are planning to take him to the vet tomorrow...e-vet tonight if all of this continues. He is already on daily Metacam...so whatever is wrong must be pretty painful if the NSAID isn't dulling the pain. undecided.gif

Moo-man could use some positive, soothing thoughts.

Oh no. :cry1 Sending prayers and light to your precious boy. :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest multiplicity

Just got back from the vet...They couldn't fit us in yesterday and since he was good yesterday we didn't worry too much. He didn't have a single episode yesterday! smiley.gif But since he was soooooo bad on Sunday we kept out appointment this morning.

Murph was perfect at the vet...the vet bent him every which way and not a peep came outta Murph. rolleyes.gif We decided to go with some acupuncture for his arthritis and keep him on a higher dose of Metacam for now. We also discussed Murph's sensitivity to change and stress (we are currently in the process of moving) and how his arthritis is aggravated by stress... Murph also has SLO so if he is getting stressed with the changes going on around here he may start to lose his nails again. So we decided to use some natural supplements to help him relax and stay calm during the move. Hopefully all of this will help...not that arthritis is good, I was just fearing worse.

Now I am off to work...need to replace the money the vet visit drained... tongue.gif

Whew!

I'm glad the vet didn't find anything. I'm even more glad that Murphy is feeling better. Hope he continues to do well.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)