Who Has Butt Stink?

Whew, someone just farted and it wasn't me!

I just sniffed 3 butts and determined it's Sparks

PU!

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled program :)

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Sparks ass is right next to me and the window is open so it's blowing right into my face

:puke

You'd think I'd move

:rofl

Kari and the pups.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Count your blessings that it's just a fart! Miss Pudge le mutt had to get her anal glands expressed today. :puke Let's just say that the doggy cologne the vet sprayed on her afterward ain't workin'.

Editing to add my classic Miss Pudge le mutt picture (there was a fly in the corner).

DSC02001.jpg

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

That reminds of the last time Diamond donated blood. He was so nervous that when they lifted him off the exam table, his anal glands expressed themselves

:lol

Kari and the pups.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

That reminds of the last time Diamond donated blood. He was so nervous that when they lifted him off the exam table, his anal glands expressed themselves

:lol

I don't think there's any market for anal gland juice. :lol

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest Energy11

eek.gifblink.gif

rofl.gif

lol.gif

I don't think there's any market for anal gland juice. lol.gif

Actually, ... there just MIGHT be a market for it ... fighting Terriorism! Quick, get in touch with Homeland Security!

blink.giflol.gif

eek.gifblink.gif

rofl.gif

lol.gif

I don't think there's any market for anal gland juice. lol.gif

Actually, ... there just MIGHT be a market for it ... fighting Terriorism! Quick, get in touch with Homeland Security!

blink.giflol.gif

Maybe doggy butt juice is the secret ingredient in those stinky bombs that gets thrown at the whaling ships near Antartica.

tiny hada siggy.png