Gryffin

Guest GryffinSong

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Adrianne

I am so sad to hear this news. Even if I were to live to be a thousand years old, I'd never understand why such a horrible disease has to strike such a beautiful and gentle breed with such ferocity.

flowers_white.gif

Thank you for giving a dignified and peaceful end to the handsome hound whose name, among other things, will never be forgotten. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest PhillyPups

Karen,

I am so very sorry for your loss. You gave Gryffin the hardest gift of love we give our hounds, the gift of letting go and taking away their pain to carry in your heart.

Run with the angels sweet Gryffin, you are with the very very best ~

I am sorry for your loss.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I am so very sorry for the loss of your handsome boy.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Oh, Karen... I'm so sorry... he was a sweet sweet boy.

If you want to talk, give me a call...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Oh Karen, I'm so sorry you've lost your sweet Gryffin. cry1.gifgrouphug.gifflowers_red.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest GryffinSong

Thank you everyone! It truly means a lot. I'm especially moved by those of you who've met him. I'd forgotten about him crawling under the table to follow me at Solvang. He was always so attached. It was endearing and part of his wonderful goofiness that I miss so much.

I got a call on saturday that his ashes were ready for me. I couldn't believe it was so quick. I wasn't ready for that next step, so will probably pick them up tomorrow.

Thanks to all of you!!! :wub: