My Beautiful Broodie - Crystal Souza

djsgreys

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was beautiful.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl.

Rest in peace, sweetheart.

:grouphug:f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm so sorry for your loss. Souza was a beautiful girl & was so lucky to have found you. Godspeed Souza! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Beautiful girl. I am so sorry for your loss.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest WarmheartedPups

I am so so very sorry. She sounds like such a special pup....now a very special Angel.

My thoughts are with you.

Guest vahoundlover

cry1.gif I am so sorry for your lossgrouphug.gif Broods have a special place in my heart and it always makes me smile when I read how special they are in someone else's heart too. Treasure the memories and your baby girl will always be with you.

Godspeed Souzaflowers_pink.gif

Oh Deb :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

I'm so terribly sorry :(

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Rest in peace, sweet Souza... :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I am so sorry to hear of another loss in your pack. What a beautiful tribute to her. :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Oh John+Deb my heart goes out to you and the pack, I am so sorry to hear about the lovely Souza. She was such a special girl, with her putting the brakes on play she felt was inappropriate to her just happy to be near you.

RUN FREE SWEET SOUZA

Susan+ Michael

Guest dwolfe711

Thank you for giving this sweet senior a wonderful forever home for her last two years - she was where she was supposed to be- run free of pain and age sweet Souza - :gh_run2 - hugs of comfort to your family - :bighug - she will be forever in your hearts!