Pet Insurance

Guest Duke

Guest Fasave

One other thing about Embrace is that it covers some holistic care like acupuncture an even water therapy. These types of treatments can be effective but also expensive. I know the one course of acupuncture I did for one of my pups was $800 and not covered by VPI.

Guest maelynnie

Hi, I have had VPI for several years but am going to drop it. For what I pay a month I could save it and pay the vet. They pay very little and takes a month or more to receive any money. Plus they are not friendly on the phone. I have been lucky that my pup has been healthy but now having health issues and VPI is paying for very little. I am going to swithch.

I have heard horrible things about VPI. When I called my vet to ask for an insurance rec, all they said was "not VPI."

We decided on Embrace, and have only had it a few months, but so far we like it. We opted for the "wellness" credit, which pays you $200 for routine care (vaccinations, dentals, well-visit checks, flea and tick meds, heartworm med, and other stuff) because it costs $180/year....so we made $20! I submitted the claim for that credit since we spent $200 on a dental, and I got a check within a couple of days, followed by an E-mail from the CEO making sure we got it ok.

Luckily, we have not had to use it for any illness/injury yet, but I like knowing we have it.

sig_border.jpg
Always missing our angel Lucy, a four year osteo survivor.