Update On Kulee

Kulee is doing greyt! She hasn't vomited since last Tuesday and her jaundice was gone by Saturday afternoon. I repeated her labwork and although her liver values went up a little (poss. from the biopsy on Friday), her bilirubin had gone down. She's eating greyt and loving getting 4 meals a day... she is definitely a food hound!

Biopsy results came in today and they couldn't find anything significant!!! YAY!!! We're going to keep her on the amoxi, SAM-e, famotidine and special diet for another 2 weeks and repeat the labwork then. Of course, if anything weird happens, I'll do things sooner.

I am just soooooooo happy!!!! She had me just a little scared... just a little. :blush

Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers everyone... I think they worked!!!

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

That's great news...I'm glad she's back to her hungry self!!!

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)