Prayers For Bobbi Update In #25

Guest FreddyGirl

Sending white light that she comes out of surgery okay and that it is nothing more than a soft tissue injury.

hope.gifcandle.gifcandle.gifhope.gifsofttissuesofttissuesofttissuesofttissuesofttissue........

Vet was in surgery, not Bobbi!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Energy11

Well, CLEAN x-rays RULE!!!

If you were at Sandy Paws a few years ago, you may have seen a beautiful fawn GH in a Red Flyer Wagon! That was Tory Hitchins. ... she is now at The Bridge, but, because of that wagon, and her parents, of course, Miss Tory was able to get around!

Hope you get to go to GIG! Come up to see us at Mt. Hounds, too!

Hugs! Dee and The Five

Great news Nancy! Looking forward to seeing you and your gang at GIG. (maybe you could practice with the wagon :) )

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

:yay :yay :yay :yay Great news!!!!!! Gosh, I'm so relieved for you and for Bobbi.

Patsy - you're so right - CLEAN is a wonderful word!!

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest FreddyGirl

Yes, we will be practicing sith the wagon at home. She is home now and eating kibble, I can NOT believe it. She walked out pretty steady from the vets office. Now the healing begins, again. All feels better now that she is home.

Edited by FreddyGirl