Prayers For Bobbi Update In #25

Guest FreddyGirl

Guest FreddyGirl

You might have read about Bobbi's rear end difficulties earlier in February. she can now walk to the end of the block and back, up and down the stairs shadowed by me, and has not been wobbly.

Well, she came in at 8Am and was hopping, not weight bearing on back right leg. It's been the same on and off all day today. She goes into the vet tomorrow with the girls as I

already had an appt for Freddy, overweight hypothyroid dog, and Molly, also hypo with a couple of xtra lbs. Molly is going in because she has what look like 2 whiteheads on her chest. Think I'll leave Corey at home, too afraid in his exuberance he will knock Bobbi over.

Happy Gotcha Day Corey, how anticlimatic with all that is going on. At least aI was a good mom and got his thread up earlier.

You know where my mind is going with Bobbi. She did NOT have her back legs xrayed in February.

Please keep my sweet heartdog in your prayers. :wub:

Nancy

Edited by FreddyGirl

I'm sorry to hear this, Nancy. :( I'm sending lots of good thoughts for Bobbi. Update when you can...

:goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Nancy, I will be hoping Bobbi does well. When I saw her at the park this past weekend, how could I not love a doggie like that? Beautiful animal, with such a sweet disposition. Reminds me of Daisy.

Bobby & Nancy were at my house for dinner last night. She decided to bring Bobbi so she would not worry about her not being home. Bobbi- although not wanting to put weight on her back right was comfortable and not stressed. She hung out and took in all the activity.

Bobbi is very special to me, she is my Polli's sister. They are on their way to the vet now and I will be getting call before they leave to come home,

Bobbi is very different from her sister. Polli had a very big mouth and was very demanding, Bobbi is more demure.

Both sisters are so totally sweet.

Bobbi is close in my thoughts and prayers today.

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Just checking in for an update on Bobbi... I've been thinking of her all morning. Hoping for good news... :goodluck:candle:goodluck :goodluck

Thanks for the update, Robin, I wasn't sure what time the vet appointment was today. I'll check again soon.

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest FreddyGirl

It is Bobbi's right rear knee. Vet says this is good as it is not usually a place where cancerous tumors are found. She is doing xrays. Keep the chant going for a soft tissue injry, soft tissue, soft tissue, chant, chant, chant.

Vet should be calling me soon, it's 2:43 right now.

Nancy

Hoping it's "just" a soft tissue injury!!!! :goodluck:candle :candle :goodluck

All my fingers are tightly crossed!

Sending prayers for your sweet girl.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest FreddyGirl

Vet just called, xrays CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She suspects it is a ligament or miniscus. Only an MRI can 100% diagnose, but we will not put her through that. At least one week of no walking except to potty,and then we take it VERY slowly from there. She just got up to the end of the block, about 6 houses, and back, slowly. Now, we start all over again. tramadol and Deramax for her too.

Let's hope Bobbi takes to the Lil Tikes wagon I bought her for GIG. Assuming we go, if you see a stunning red fawn in a wagon, stop and say hi, that would be my Bobbi Doodles, and me, her work horse. Keep your fingers crossed. I DESPERATELY need to get away.