Dessi Died Last Night...

macdaddy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for your loss. Dessi may have only been with you for a short time but she was happy and well loved. Who could ask for more? Godspeed to the Bridge Dessi.

flowers_red.gifghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

Guest dwolfe711

We are so very sorry for your loss of your sweet girl. We never have enough time with them when we adopt seniors but I cannot imagine your shock of losing her so suddenly. She had the best forever home possible with you if for too short a time - she is running free at the Bridge now and hopefully your wonderful memories of her will help ease the pain in your heart over time. Run free sweet Dessi - :gh_run2 - you will be terribly missed - :brokenheart - hugs to you all :grouphug

I'm so sorry for your sudden loss. Godspeed Dessi! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest MyCody

I am so sorry for your loss glad she had such a peaceful day in her forever home that sounds like it was just perfect for a deserving broodie.

Thank you for loving her and letting her love you.

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

:gh_run

Edited by galgrey

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown