Sorry I Have Been Long

Hi Everyone

I wanted to take the time and apologize for my absentee on this board as life has been crazy for me. And will be more crazy starting in Sept as I will be going back to school for some medical classes.

I promise I will be on here more often. I forgot when we are suppose to submit photos for the senior hounds and what are the ages and such. And I forgot on other events on here as in the timing.

I still have my 3 greyhounds and my Ridgeback mix who is now about 13yrs old.

Edited by kurri1092

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

hey lauren, it's great to see you back here! :wave

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

thank you isn't it greyt and Steve!!!

Steve how's the family? I hope well. Gee last time I saw you was the Greyhound Solvang Gathering in 2007?????

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

thank you isn't it greyt and Steve!!!

Steve how's the family? I hope well. Gee last time I saw you was the Greyhound Solvang Gathering in 2007?????

lauren,

my family is doing well, although i'll be looking for work at the beginning of may due to layoffs at ibm (i'm an oracle database administrator). our greys, sadie and katie, are both 7 now (we got them both before they were 2). we lost nikki in may '08 (a week before she was to turn 13) due to a fractured hock caused by a spindle-cell tumor that grew next to the bone and caused it to deteriorate. we finally took sadie & katie to solvang last month, hoping to let them run in the solvang streak. but it rained briefly the night before so the grass was too slippery to let any dogs run. i didn't take as many pictures this year as opposed to previous years, but that was okay with me.

still indulging in my photography habit. i got to finally go to dewey last year and took a lot of pics. i stayed with a number of GT'ers who had rented a townhouse for the weekend. it was a lot of fun and am planning on going back this year. i'll be going to gig next month and shooting more pictures. not that any of them are good but i have a lot of fun doing it.

hope you, your family, and your pups are well. don't be a stranger -- keep in touch as time allows.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Robin and Ekko and how's my favorite girl Ekko? So what's new as I see you're leaving Palm Springs????

Since my hard drive crashed I have lost the email address of who owns Pip (aka Jazz)and I don't know the man's website.

We miss little Pip and talk about him often the good and bad and how much we miss him.

And Robin what's new in your life?

Steve sorry to hear about your furkid and your job. I lost mine back in June 2009 and know how it feels.

But I'm glad the family is doing well.

Keep up on taking the pics as they always come out great!!!

Yeah my boy major just turned 7 on April Fools. WOW! Where did the time go? I got him at 22 months old.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!

kurri7.jpg

Hi Robin and Ekko and how's my favorite girl Ekko? So what's new as I see you're leaving Palm Springs????

Since my hard drive crashed I have lost the email address of who owns Pip (aka Jazz)and I don't know the man's website.

We miss little Pip and talk about him often the good and bad and how much we miss him.

Ekko is doing well, just had her gotcha day(April Fools Day) She will be 12 sometime this year and is the healthiest one I've ever had.

Yes, we're leaving the desert very soon.

I lost touch with the guy who has Jazz, last I heard he was doing great

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

• 3 weeks later...

Ekko is doing well, just had her gotcha day(April Fools Day) She will be 12 sometime this year and is the healthiest one I've ever had.

Yes, we're leaving the desert very soon.

I lost touch with the guy who has Jazz, last I heard he was doing great

Hey do remember his name I mean on the guy who has Pip "Jazz". He will always be Pip to me. lol Do you have any info on that guy like his site's name or anything? We went to San diego recently and all we could think of is that somewhere close is Pip.

kurri7.jpg

Hey do remember his name I mean on the guy who has Pip "Jazz"

I don't remember, sorry. You may want to email Telma, she may remember

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless