Lyra

Guest RynnAndLyra

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest handpicked

Sending you love and white light to help you heal from your sudden loss of Lyra. She was a very special girl who will live on in your heart always. Please know I am grieving with you!!

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover

I'm so sorry your baby went through this awful ordeal. Bless you for letting her go peacefully. Run free, Lyra.

I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I am crying for you, and Lyra, and your broken heart.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

So sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I am so sorry for your loss. Your description of the cracked bowl - wow. May you find peace and comfort from your memories of your beautiful girl that are forever tucked into your heart.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest dwolfe711

Oh no :ohno - we are so sorry for your loss of your beautiful girl in such a horrific way. Our Lizzie at 14.5 also broke her leg and they found osteo and we had no choice but to send her off that day - it was an awful way to say goodbye. We are sorry you had to go through all this only to get the osteo diagnosis. She is running free now and I hope the memories of that horrible day will fade and the wonderful memories of her life with you will prevail. Run free Sweet Lyra :gh_run2 - Hugs to you all - :grouphug

Please tell Merann how sorry I am for the loss of her beautiful girl! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway