Good Thoughts For Teddy Please

Guest TeddysMom

Guest TeddysMom

Tomorrow Teddy will be neutered and I am very nervous about it. I have had 100's of dogs neutered in rescue and mine but this is the first time with a grey. He had all his blood work done 3 weeks ago and everything looked good. I know he is healthy, strong and at a good weight but I hate the thought of putting him under for the surgery. I guess I am just worrying because of all the scary experiences I have read about. Please keep Teddy and me in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

You've done everything right. You hear about the scary stuff here because people like me don't post to say another annual dental, everything went fine. That said, I worry everytime anyway because that's how I am.

I'll be thinking of Teddy and you in my thoughts tomorrow.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

All fingers, toes, and paws crossed. Let us know how he does, OK?

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Lucky_JoJo

sending positive thoughts for teddy!! i'm just like you though, i know everything will be fine when my greys go thru something (and i'm usually there when it happens!) but i still get nervous, it's natural. please post to let us know how teddy is doing. i'll be thinking of you tomorrow!!

He'll be fine! Looking for the good updates!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest TeddysMom

Just got back from picking up Teddy, he came through like a champ. 30 minutes out of surgery he was fully awake, whining to go home. The vet called at noon and ask me to please pick him up early since he was so unhappy there and making so much noise. Leave it to Teddy, my big handsome boy, to cause trouble. :P Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes, now I just have to keep him somewhat quiet for a few days.

Guest TeddysMom

Oh My Goodness does Teddy have gas tonight. :fart I think we are going to have to open the bedroom window and turn on the fan. I might even have to burn some incense. It is enough to make my eyes water. I will be happy when all that air from the surgery passes, even the other dogs have moved away from him.