Pat C Measuring

Guest TinasTroops

Guest TinasTroops

As they say,

when one door closes another opens..

Measure aka Bionic Monkey or Monkey Man came to us in Dec, as 1 of 2 fosters, yup we took on 2 high prey fosters at once (call me insane)!!! Measure had resided in a vet's office for the last 17 months after his first ACL surgery.

Measure proved difficult to home as he has a very high prey drive. So with no kids, no small animals and 2 already high prey greys - what's 1 more! :rolleyes:

He reinjured his ACL repair that was compeleted 17 months previous. We took him into a Orthopedic surgeon, he was

x rayed, evaluated and it was deemed that the TPLO surgery was needed, That was Jan 8th. Although the exterior healing excelled, the interior has been slower due the a second surgery and a lot of scar tissue. Measure and I have been completing Rehab for the last 7 weeks and still have another 3 months of Hydrotherpy and weekly chiropractic adjustments. With modern surgery and holestic aid Measure is doing very well, he is happy and has a much better quality of life. :)

So as things settled and fall into place DH and I have decided that our home and Measure current Support Circle it is the best thing for him. So he is home, has always been home and will stay with us as long as we don't drive him crazy! ;)

He has been the perfect addition to our pack, he is the smiley, goofy clown puppy we needed in our house and we just can't bare to let the "not so little" anymore Monkey Man go! ;D

So welcome Monkey we hope to have your antics around for MANY years!

P2272451.jpg

P2122414.jpg

P1252378.jpg

PC252279.jpg

That tail never stops,

Measure-1.jpg

I'm so happy for you, Eric, Measure and his new brothers and sister. They all get along so well. Measure fit right in immediately. No hound could find a better, more loving home than yours.

It is fortunate that you have such a big yard. Walking with high prey greys isn't an issue for you at all so there is absolutely nothing to worry about as far as other animals goes.

I'll be over tonight with some extra scritches and lovin' for Measure (and the rest too of course)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Liz

Guest wmlcml6

He looks so affectionate and happy in that last picture. He was probably just waiting patiently for you to make your final decision - he knew he was home all along. :-)

:yay :yay :yay

Welcome Home Measure.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)