Another Huge Milestone

Guest Downtownhoundz

Guest Downtownhoundz

I've been trying to get my boyz out in the neigborhood and around other people. Bernie is terrified if he even spots another person outside and will pull to get back home. He enjoys his late night walkies and is fine since there's no one around...but I'm a little nervous walking them at night.Since the backyard is so muddy, they HAVE to go for walkies out and about. This morning there were a bunch of guys working on the cable at the corner..he spotted them , had his ears perked but kept walking.He even pooped! I'm so proud of him that he didn't pull to go in the opposite direction. Good boy,Bern!!!! :yay:yay:yay

Guest Downtownhoundz

hooray for bernie! we don't see enough pictures of those beautiful boys of yours.

My computer had crashed and I lost everything,so I'm slowly trying to get everything as it was...including pictures!

hooray for bernie! we don't see enough pictures of those beautiful boys of yours.

My computer had crashed and I lost everything,so I'm slowly trying to get everything as it was...including pictures!

:weep :weep :weep

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Guest Downtownhoundz

Go Bernie!! How long have you had them now?

They've been with me for six months.I really lucked out ,both of these boyz are such good dogs! :blush

I was just wondering about you and the boys since I hadn't seen you around lately! Sorry about the computer crashing - sucks big time.

But YEAH BERNIE!!!!!!! That's fantastic progress!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Bless his heart. He has come a long way, hasn't he?

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Yeah Benrie!!! :banana

If he needs a confidence boost, I can lend you Celeste. When she sees people she whines and pulls towards them. She wants to meet every person we see.

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)