Breakthrough Treatment Of Corns

contact the pharmacy

Well, I know what the pharmacy will tell me. ;) I'd rather hear from the customers directly.

Interesting info about the Zithro Marcia. Where was that posted? I will look into it! :)

I came back because a friend suggested I read up on the bartonella post and that is food for thought. Lindsay, I PM'd a few people who posted about trying the treatment early on and then I spoke with a vet who is heavily involved in greyhound health and I decided to go with a bee propolis tincture at 65% strength that I can buy at Wegman's or Whole Foods. It was just my decision based on my research but I think you'll find PMs useful.

Now I'm off to read about bartonella for the first time in my life.

The vet told me that there has even been some research into doing silicone implants for dogs with resistant corns...like little breast implants in their feet...so there's a little cushion there; since the theory is that greyhounds just don't have the fat above the pad to cushion the pad, and that's why they develop corns.

I remember reading about this a few years ago, if I remember correctly the work was being done at Tennessee. What I read wasn't really that successful but maybe it's improved several years out but I would do some more reading on that research.

Colleen with Covey (Admirals Cove) and Rally (greyhound puppy)
Missing my beloved boy INU (CJ Whistlindixie) my sweetest princess SALEM (CJ Little Dixie) and my baby girl ZOE (LR's Tara)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have had GREAT success with the Corn/Callus Cream so far. And in fact, we are talking with Dr. Couto from Ohio State University to possibly conduct a controlled trial on the treatment.

As for the azithromycin...your results are incredible! We are curious as to your total cost for the treatment. We are here to help and can hopefully offer the medication at a much lower cost than you had been paying. We are also able to customize doses to the dogs' specific size in a liquid formulation that is flavored (to your pet's liking) for easier dosing!

I also wanted to mention that you should consider giving your dog probiotics in conjunction with the long-term antibiotic. You can read more about this on the probiotic page of our website at: http://www.murrayavenuerx.com/probiotics1.html.

For the gums/teeth: we offer a great CoQ-10 gum gel that would really help! If you have questions about this, feel free to call us at the pharmacy.

Best of luck with your treatment. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

Yours in health,

Erica Trimble, PharmD

Susan Merenstein, R.Ph./Owner

Murray Avenue Apothecary

www.murrayavenuerx.com

412-421-4996

Hi,

I was the one that posted about the Zithro. One BIG note though - if you go that route, and see results, DO NOT stop the Zithro until everything is cleared. We did 3 rounds (10 days each) of Zithro and his corns started clearing like we've never seen before. It was *amazing*! After the 3rd course, there was still a small hint of Riley's larger corns remaining, and he was off Zithro for ~10-14 days until we decided what to do next. By the time we put him on his 4th, 5th, and 6th course of Zithro, the results started to diminish. We've speculated that his body may have become resistant to it, or that whatever was causing the corns (the Bartonella, or something the Bartonella kept his body from fighting) reemerged during that time and was harder to combat. We've moved on to other avenues in the meantime, and will try Zithro again after some time. The vet doing Bartonella research (that our vet was consulting with) did mention that it could take up to several months of Zithro treatment to clear a really bad case of Bartonella.

For the time it was working for us, Zithro was like a miracle treatment for Riley's corns and I'm hoping we can give it another go. I just thought I'd add a word of caution given our most recent experiences with it. I really hope someone else is able to try it with success. Right now we're hulling and doing some OTC treatment, but our vet has some leads she's checking out in other areas. If anything pans out, I'll share my experiences. We're so lucky to have such a great vet - my husband calls her "House, DVM" :)

Liz

PS - The only reason we haven't tried the cream yet, is that Riley HATES having his feet bagged and soaked once a week (let alone every night), and he has corns on 3 of his paws right now. If we must, we'll go down that route. It does sound promising :)

Guest dmona

I used the corn/callus cream for app. 3 months. When we lost our Kelsey on June 4, her pad was as clear and smooth as it could be....no signs of a corn.

JUST IN: Another Success Story with The Corn/Callus Cream

Subject: Kizzy's Corn(s) Testimonial

I've had Kizzy for almost 8 years, and I can't imagine having a better dog. Since day one, he's been my constant companion, we've been active in Meet & Greets and ARF Playdates. I walked him daily, we visited friends, we even hiked together. Mr. Kizmitti had always been in perfect health, and other than having half a dozen surgeries for torn webbing between his toes, and the usual teeth cleaning, he pretty much managed to stay out of the vet's office. A little over a year ago, he began limping. With much concern (please don't let it be cancer, please don't let it be cancer), I brought him to our vet (Dr. Bjork), who examined him, took an x-ray, and didn't find anything. Kizzy's limping became worse, so back to Dr. B we went. This time, the diagnosis was Corns. I had once thought Greyhound Corns to be trivial, but I quickly learned they are not. What began as 1 Corn on 1 paw, escalated within months to 2 Corns on 2 paws; both front paws were involved. Poor Kizz was miserable. He could no longer go on walks, his feet hurt too much. I tried TheraPaws, he wouldn't wear them. Let me tell you, I'm no softy, I've worked with dogs all my life, and Kizzy would not wear the booties. My former food hound lost his appetite, and began growling at everybody. He no longer played, and because he had no traction in front, he began falling off our deck and was unable to get in/out of the car. For several months, I'd been having his corns hulled every 3 weeks, and that almost didn't help at all, and they grew right back. Dr. B said they were the worst corns he'd seen, because Kizzy had so many and they came back so quickly. I did tons of research, and there was no cure for Greyhound corns. None. I couldn't just give up, so I tried various home remedies, none of which offered any relief. My beloved Kizzy grew even worse, he was a cripple, and the joyful life he'd once had was gone. I talked to Dr. B about our options, each of which were very surgically invasive, painful, and required a long recuperation period with no guarantee the Corns wouldn't come back, or that he wouldn't get more. Kizzy is 10, I figure he has 2 or 3 really good years left, and I didn't want him to spend a good part of that recuperating from major surgery. I began to think that I would have to put my beloved Kizzy down. He had no quality of life, but it was tragic that other than the corns, he was perfectly healthy. My heart was heavy with the thought of having to make that decision. The worst time was when I brought Kizzer in for his regular 3-week hulling, and we found a new Corn on a new foot. The left hind foot. Now my Kizzy had both front paws and a hind paw involved, with no end in sight. I was in tears when I left the office, all I could think was about was that my boy was doomed.

Later that day, I was in a client's back yard throwing a ball for her Border Collie, and my phone rang. It was Stu, and because I was crying when I answered it, I could hardly hear Stu when he shouted that "someone in Pennsylvania has invented a cure for Greyhound Corns". I kept saying "what what"? When I finally understood what he was saying, it was so unbelievable to me, that my boy, my long time friend and companion, might have a 2nd chance! Thank you greytly to Chris Terry for finding out about this incredibly revolutionary product, and passing it on to Stu. Here's the story: A woman who owns a Rescued Greyhound who had Corns, walked into a compounding pharmacy in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to see if they could come up with something to help her dogs' corns. The Pharmacist, who is the nicest woman and loves her job, did a little research, and developed a 2 step treatment that is safe, non-toxic, and non-invasive. According to Susan Merenstein, the Pharmacist who developed it, this treatment has a 74-79% cure rate. The amount of time it takes to work depends on how long they've had them/how severe your Greyhounds' Corns are. The range so far is from under a week, to more than 4 months. I am ecstatically happy to report that, 13 weeks after starting this treatment, Kizzy's Corns are almost cured! The treatment is a 2 step process, and must be done twice daily. It takes about 50 minutes each time, and you must do it religiously, otherwise it won't work. In the 1st step, you soak the afflicted paw in a mixture of olive oil and water for 20 minutes. As an alternative, you can use a lubricant the developing pharmacy carries. After trying the olive oil/water with Kizzy once, I quickly decided this was not going to work for us. It was really messy! I ordered the lubricant, and I was much happier. You put the lubricant on the Corn(s), put that paw in a plastic bag, put a bootie over that, and keep those on for 20 minutes. Then, you remove those, massage their "Corn and Callous Cream" into the Corn until it changes color from white to clear-ish, then bag/bootie again for another 20 minutes, and you're done with that treatment. The treatment works by drawing out the Corn, then going up into the stem and killing the virus that causes it. Once the Corn is gone, you begin "maintenance", which is between 1-5 treatments a week for life. Kizzy began the treatments with 6 corns on 3 feet. He gained 2 corns, and lost 3. He still has 5 left, but those are shrinking fast. It may not sound like he's almost cured, but at 13 weeks, Kizzy no longer limps. His appetite has returned, we're taking him for short walks, and the best part is, he's enjoying life again! He's happy and animated, he's once again playing with his squeaky toys and he's back to spinning! At playdates, he trots around greeting people and checking out the other greyts, instead of laying down and grouching at the dogs who get too close. He's back to feeling like his old self, and although I believe eventually all his Corns will fall out, even if they never get any better than this, I got my dog back. He feels greyt and that's our success!

Susan, the inventor of this treatment, is in talks with a Vet at Iowa University to develop real clinical trials for this, and hopefully one day, Greyhounds all over the world will have her to thank for curing their painful Corns. I highly recommend this product and am happy to answer any questions. Please feel free to call me at: 925-609-9134, or email me directly at: kckahn@gmail.com.

Always,

Kris and her ever-faithful Kizzy

From our beloved customer

Erica Trimble, PharmD and Susan Merenstein, R.Ph./Owner

Murray Avenue Apothecary

www.murrayavenuerx.com

412-421-4996

Guest KreweOfRoo

JUST IN: Another Success Story with The Corn/Callus Cream

Subject: Kizzy's Corn(s) Testimonial

I've had Kizzy for almost 8 years, and I can't imagine having a better dog. Since day one, he's been my constant companion, we've been active in Meet & Greets and ARF Playdates. I walked him daily, we visited friends, we even hiked together. Mr. Kizmitti had always been in perfect health, and other than having half a dozen surgeries for torn webbing between his toes, and the usual teeth cleaning, he pretty much managed to stay out of the vet's office. A little over a year ago, he began limping. With much concern (please don't let it be cancer, please don't let it be cancer), I brought him to our vet (Dr. Bjork), who examined him, took an x-ray, and didn't find anything. Kizzy's limping became worse, so back to Dr. B we went. This time, the diagnosis was Corns. I had once thought Greyhound Corns to be trivial, but I quickly learned they are not. What began as 1 Corn on 1 paw, escalated within months to 2 Corns on 2 paws; both front paws were involved. Poor Kizz was miserable. He could no longer go on walks, his feet hurt too much. I tried TheraPaws, he wouldn't wear them. Let me tell you, I'm no softy, I've worked with dogs all my life, and Kizzy would not wear the booties. My former food hound lost his appetite, and began growling at everybody. He no longer played, and because he had no traction in front, he began falling off our deck and was unable to get in/out of the car. For several months, I'd been having his corns hulled every 3 weeks, and that almost didn't help at all, and they grew right back. Dr. B said they were the worst corns he'd seen, because Kizzy had so many and they came back so quickly. I did tons of research, and there was no cure for Greyhound corns. None. I couldn't just give up, so I tried various home remedies, none of which offered any relief. My beloved Kizzy grew even worse, he was a cripple, and the joyful life he'd once had was gone. I talked to Dr. B about our options, each of which were very surgically invasive, painful, and required a long recuperation period with no guarantee the Corns wouldn't come back, or that he wouldn't get more. Kizzy is 10, I figure he has 2 or 3 really good years left, and I didn't want him to spend a good part of that recuperating from major surgery. I began to think that I would have to put my beloved Kizzy down. He had no quality of life, but it was tragic that other than the corns, he was perfectly healthy. My heart was heavy with the thought of having to make that decision. The worst time was when I brought Kizzer in for his regular 3-week hulling, and we found a new Corn on a new foot. The left hind foot. Now my Kizzy had both front paws and a hind paw involved, with no end in sight. I was in tears when I left the office, all I could think was about was that my boy was doomed.

Later that day, I was in a client's back yard throwing a ball for her Border Collie, and my phone rang. It was Stu, and because I was crying when I answered it, I could hardly hear Stu when he shouted that "someone in Pennsylvania has invented a cure for Greyhound Corns". I kept saying "what what"? When I finally understood what he was saying, it was so unbelievable to me, that my boy, my long time friend and companion, might have a 2nd chance! Thank you greytly to Chris Terry for finding out about this incredibly revolutionary product, and passing it on to Stu. Here's the story: A woman who owns a Rescued Greyhound who had Corns, walked into a compounding pharmacy in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to see if they could come up with something to help her dogs' corns. The Pharmacist, who is the nicest woman and loves her job, did a little research, and developed a 2 step treatment that is safe, non-toxic, and non-invasive. According to Susan Merenstein, the Pharmacist who developed it, this treatment has a 74-79% cure rate. The amount of time it takes to work depends on how long they've had them/how severe your Greyhounds' Corns are. The range so far is from under a week, to more than 4 months. I am ecstatically happy to report that, 13 weeks after starting this treatment, Kizzy's Corns are almost cured! The treatment is a 2 step process, and must be done twice daily. It takes about 50 minutes each time, and you must do it religiously, otherwise it won't work. In the 1st step, you soak the afflicted paw in a mixture of olive oil and water for 20 minutes. As an alternative, you can use a lubricant the developing pharmacy carries. After trying the olive oil/water with Kizzy once, I quickly decided this was not going to work for us. It was really messy! I ordered the lubricant, and I was much happier. You put the lubricant on the Corn(s), put that paw in a plastic bag, put a bootie over that, and keep those on for 20 minutes. Then, you remove those, massage their "Corn and Callous Cream" into the Corn until it changes color from white to clear-ish, then bag/bootie again for another 20 minutes, and you're done with that treatment. The treatment works by drawing out the Corn, then going up into the stem and killing the virus that causes it. Once the Corn is gone, you begin "maintenance", which is between 1-5 treatments a week for life. Kizzy began the treatments with 6 corns on 3 feet. He gained 2 corns, and lost 3. He still has 5 left, but those are shrinking fast. It may not sound like he's almost cured, but at 13 weeks, Kizzy no longer limps. His appetite has returned, we're taking him for short walks, and the best part is, he's enjoying life again! He's happy and animated, he's once again playing with his squeaky toys and he's back to spinning! At playdates, he trots around greeting people and checking out the other greyts, instead of laying down and grouching at the dogs who get too close. He's back to feeling like his old self, and although I believe eventually all his Corns will fall out, even if they never get any better than this, I got my dog back. He feels greyt and that's our success!

Susan, the inventor of this treatment, is in talks with a Vet at Iowa University to develop real clinical trials for this, and hopefully one day, Greyhounds all over the world will have her to thank for curing their painful Corns. I highly recommend this product and am happy to answer any questions. Please feel free to call me at: 925-609-9134, or email me directly at: kckahn@gmail.com.

Always,

Kris and her ever-faithful Kizzy

From our beloved customer

Erica Trimble, PharmD and Susan Merenstein, R.Ph./Owner

Murray Avenue Apothecary

www.murrayavenuerx.com

412-421-4996

The first time I read this letter, I cried. I personally know Kris and Kizzy. I know the dilemma that she was going through and the pain she was enduring with Kizzy. When Kris wrote to me, to thank me for sending Stu, our greyhound group president, the information about this product, I cried knowing that Kizzy is going to be okay. I am not one to stroke anyone's ego, especially my own, but if I can get the word out about this amazing product, I am on it. I am just thankful to know that greyhounds are getting better because of this product. Kris and Kizzy were our groups "clinical trial" and so far we are extremely impressed with this product. Susan....THANK YOU for creating this product!

ROOOOOOOOOs....

~Chris Terry

Also known as CeeJay and Krewe

Guest jerseygirl

Hi,

To answer a few quesions:

Yes, for some dogs with Bartonella, it could take months of Zithro treatment. Riley's bloodwork came back as a "high positive" for Bartonella, so it *may* be possible for dogs with a lesser infection to undergo a shorter duration of treatment. I can't remember off the top of my head what the reason was for the Zithro - I think my vet said it had greater penetration (?) than other antibiotics, and is the typical treatment for Bartonella. The results were very convincing, especially when comparing bloodwork from Riley and our other pup, Jersey. Riley has corns and his teeth get worse between brushings than Jersey's do -- Riley's positive, Jersey isn't (I mentioned in a previous post that Bartonella-positive cats can present with serious gum disease, and that Riley's teeth were immaculate on Zithro).

As for the cost of treatment, it does cause a little hesitation - we paid ~$100 per 10-day course for the generic (azithromycin), but after multiple hullings and 2 laser surgeries that only resulted in temporary relief, we're willing to do what it takes to get rid of these for good. Riley is only 6 y/o and has been suffering with corns for the past 2 years. We just want him to be able to take his walks (on pavement) without discomfort and limping (he doesn't always agree to keeping his Therapaws on, the stinker). While he was on Zithro, Riley was also taking probiotics and famotidine (Pepcid) as it started to give him tummy problems. Both are pups are willing pill-takers though, thank god :)

Right now, until we figure out the next step, we're applying Abreva AM and PM to his corns, and he takes 1000mg of L-Lysine AM and PM. Our vet is contacting researchers at Georgetown doing work on papilloma viruses (as another potential cause of corns). As I stated earlier, either the Bartonella could be causing corns, or it could be preventing the immune system from fighting off the actual cause (if it is a virus). They were initially doing research on a type of papilloma virus in dogs because it was very similar to human papilloma virus, and along the line have been able to develop personalized vaccines for dogs with papilloma virus. I think the research is still in the very early stages, and we haven't heard anything conclusive yet. Long story short, this is the reason behind trying L-Lysine. It has apparently been used to treat herpes infections in cats, so it seemed worth a shot. His corns do seem to be slowly improving, but only time will tell. If I hear anything promising back about the papilloma research, I will definitely share.

I wish we could figure out what causes these darn corns, whether one cause or multiple, depending on the dog. I'm so glad to hear that we're finally finding some promising treatments, whether it be this fantastic cream (thank you!) , antibiotics, etc. At least then, even if we don't know the exact cause, we have a battery of treatment options for our pups. Every pup that beats these things is a step forward and small victory :)

Liz

Guest jerseygirl

One more note:

I know there is speculation as to whether the cause of the corns is mechanical (not enough fat under the pad), or viral/bacterial, and the case may be that it's both and is different for each dog. Riley had his corns removed by laser for the 2nd time when he was under anesthesia for dental surgery. Our vet tried to get out as much corn tissue as possible, down to the root of the corns. This was in January. Riley is fine on carpet and grass; it's on our wood deck and paved roads that he limps. January and February were particularly cold and nasty, so we had very few walks (our yard is fenced, but they gets walks daily as a treat). Despite this, Riley's corns still came back with a vengeance, despite little mechanical stress. In light of this, we were very convinced that going down the viral/bacterial treatment route would be most promising for us.

Liz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATES FROM MURRAY AVENUE APOTHECARY:

WE ARE NOW CARRYING THERAPAWS! We have sizes D, E, and F, which are the most commonly worn sizes by greys. Our introductory promotion is 10% OFF your total when you purchased the "greyhound kit" of Greyhound Corn/Callus Cream, Hyaluronic Acid Serum and Therapaw(s). The Therapaws are not listed on our website to buy just yet, but we are hoping to have them up by Monday so that you can also take advantage of our limited time FREE SHIPPING with any online purchase.

Visit: WWW.MURRAYAVENUERX.COM

Also, we are proceeding forward with our controlled trial in conjunction with Dr. Cuoto from OSU. We will keep you posted with the progress.

Thanks for your continued support!

Yours in health,

Erica Trimble, PharmD

Murray Avenue Apothecary

• 4 weeks later...

THIS JUST IN. . .OUR CORN/CALLUS CREAM MAKES HEADLINES

Examiner.com published an article about our successful corn treatment here at Murray Avenue Apothecary. Thank you, Author/Vet Dr. Deb Eldredge, for contacting us and featuring the story in your health column!

Link: http://www.examiner.com/pet-health-in-utica/greyhound-corns-truly-a-tough-problem-but-now-some-hope

For more information on our NEW Greyhound Combo Kit, the Corn/Callus Cream, and other pet medications and supplements visit www.murrayavenuerx.com.

Have a Greyt Weekend,

Erica Trimble, PharmD

Murray Avenue Apothecary

Pittsburgh's Premier Compounding and Wellness Pharmacy

4227 Murray Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA 15217

412-421-4996

www.murrayavenuerx.com

• 3 weeks later...

Murray Avenue Apothecary's Corn/Callus Cream PUBLISHED, AGAIN!

The September issue of Veterinary Practice News featured our Corn/Callus Cream as a NEW product in veterinary medicine! We are so excited about our recent features in two different news/research publications. Check it out at: http://www.veterinarypracticenews.com/vet-products/essential-vet-products-topiclist.aspx

Thank you for your greyt loyalty and support! In appreciation, we are offering FREE SHIPPING with any online purchase (limited to U.S. orders only). Visit www.murrayavenuerx.com to take advantage of this and other specials.

Erica Trimble, PharmD

Murray Avenue Apothecary

www.murrayavenuerx.com

4227 Murray Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA 15217

412-421-4996

• 1 month later...

JUST IN from Murray Avenue Apothecary:

Dear Dr Merenstein,

We have had remarkable results using this corn cream treatment for the past 4 months.

Harmony started out with a corn on all 4 paws and had been struggling for the previous 6 months with what I call a limping syndrome - So sporadic we were unable to determine which leg was causing pain.

I am working on completing a short demo video for You Tube showing Harmony and the treatment procedures & her remarkable success story.

These photos are just a few samples of what I am including in the video.

Your Rx really works!

She is down to her last corns and becoming very very active again - like her old super playful self!

I had forgotten how wild she could get. We have our girl back!!!!

Thank you so much for this Rx.

We cannot express how thrilled and thankful we are to have such success with this product! Check out this and other products on our website.

Erica Trimble, PharmD

Murray Avenue Apothecary

4227 Murray Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA 15217

412-421-4996

:bounce1:clap:confetti:yay

This is Great!!

i hope my doggies never get Corns,, but if they do, I know where to go for a cure!!! :nod

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

• 2 weeks later...

My link

Wanted to share this video just up on YouTube- documentary produced by one of our beloved clients whose Grey was healed with our Corn/Callus Cream. THANK YOU DEANNE AND HARMONY! Couldn't have dream our formulation would have such a big impact! Keep your fingers crossed that this gets us closer to our controlled trial with OSU's Dr. Couto.

Erica and Susan

Murray Avenue Apothecary

www.murrayavenuerx.com

412-421-4996

Guest Frankendog

Well unfortunately Frankie has a nasty corn on his back right paw, and you can see another starting on his back left paw... :crying

I am willing to do what I can to help him, but I'm sure my vet has never seen this before. The problem is Frankie....he is so sensitive about his back paws that I cannot pick them up when he is standing, I can only peek at them when he is laying down. Even the last few times he is getting upset when I do that even, and runs away....I am soooo frustrated!! When he cut his back paw in the summer it took 3 of us to hold him in the vet's office AND he had to be muzzled (with a tight net muzzle) and still he was screeching bloody murder. This was just to pick up his back foot... :headwall

I will order this kit in a heartbeat if I can hear from more GT'ers that they are having success with it....

Also my neighbour is a pharmacist, I am going to call her this morning and see what she uses for people corns.

Frankie_back_paw_1883.jpg

Guest KennelMom

Are people still having good luck with this product? I think it used to require a RX, but no longer does?? We have some corns in our crew that hulling isn't taking care of like I'd like.

Edited by KennelMom

Thank you for the photo. I have never experienced corns on my dogs but I wanted to see what they look like. This must be absolutely miserable for your boy and you.

I have a girl that is equally frantic about her feet and I can't imagine needing to do daily foot care for her...the neighbors would think I was torturing her for all the screaming.

I sure do hope that this "breakthrough RX" provides a cure for all this suffering.

Well unfortunately Frankie has a nasty corn on his back right paw, and you can see another starting on his back left paw... :crying

I am willing to do what I can to help him, but I'm sure my vet has never seen this before. The problem is Frankie....he is so sensitive about his back paws that I cannot pick them up when he is standing, I can only peek at them when he is laying down. Even the last few times he is getting upset when I do that even, and runs away....I am soooo frustrated!! When he cut his back paw in the summer it took 3 of us to hold him in the vet's office AND he had to be muzzled (with a tight net muzzle) and still he was screeching bloody murder. This was just to pick up his back foot... :headwall

I will order this kit in a heartbeat if I can hear from more GT'ers that they are having success with it....

Also my neighbour is a pharmacist, I am going to call her this morning and see what she uses for people corns.

Frankie_back_paw_1883.jpg

Jody, Leah & Jimmie
Tavasci%2520august%2520sunset%2520%2528C
You left us much, much too soon Lima & Chip :brokenheart

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We are still going dispensing our Greyhound Treatment Kits that include the Corn/Callus Cream, Hyaluronic Acid, and Therapaw (your choice of size) for $107.10. We have dispensed 414 tubes of the Corn/Callus Cream to date! And take advantage of FREE SHIPPING with online purchases! Get yours today at www.murrayavenuerx.com

Erica Trimble, PharmD

www.murrayavenuerx.com

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

Charlie currently has 5 corns on 4 paws. My sister, who is an esthetician, says that when she files callouses for people, it typically causes the callous to grow back even more. The skin gets the message to grow more of the protective type of skin. My experience with Charlie is similar -- his corns and callouses grow back with a vengeance after hulling and filing down with a dremel.

I am treating the corns with Thuja oil at the moment, but I'm going to try the Murray Ave products if they can ship to Canada.

How is the treatment working for other greyts/dogs? ANy more feedback?

Guest iconsmum

Hi all,

Charlie currently has 5 corns on 4 paws. My sister, who is an esthetician, says that when she files callouses for people, it typically causes the callous to grow back even more. The skin gets the message to grow more of the protective type of skin. My experience with Charlie is similar -- his corns and callouses grow back with a vengeance after hulling and filing down with a dremel.

I am treating the corns with Thuja oil at the moment, but I'm going to try the Murray Ave products if they can ship to Canada.

How is the treatment working for other greyts/dogs? ANy more feedback?

no problem shipping to Canada at all - the cream worked perfectly for us