Guy, Aka, Fuzzy Man Has Osteo ... (Update Post One)

Guest Energy11

I am so very sorry. Gentle thoughts coming their way as they make their way down this path.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest Energy11

Lynette and Ron,

flowers_red.gifrungrey.gif We are sorry for your loss! God Speed Guy, aka, Fuzzy Man!

He gave you many wonderful years, and you to, him!

He is pain-free, with all of the others!

Much love, and deepest sympathy, Dee, John, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee and Cari.

Meeting Bob, Energy, Dasher and Max at The Bridge.

Edited by Energy11

I am so sad and sorry for their loss of Fuzzy Man from another owner of a Fuzzy Man, this especially hurts my heart.

Say not in grief, "he is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was. ~ Hebrew proverb

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I am so very sorry. That update brought tears to my eyes...

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest OMGiluvgreys

I saw Lynette and Ron and Guy at a meet and greet on Sunday. He stood the whole time he was there. I met Guy the first day Lynette and Ron got him. He was the biggest goofball that I've ever seen. He would flip around on a leash and flop around on his back. He's going to be missed.

Guest Energy11

Yes, Lynette said she saw you there this weekend!

Poor Guy! He soooooooooo wanted to "hang in there" for them!

You knew the boy. I did too! He was a wonderful, sweet boy, and a clown!

God Speed Guy, aka, Fuzzy Man!

I'm sorry. :(

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

This is so sad, I am so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful dog, that Fuzzy Man.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.