Frightning At The Vet

Guest larock

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smiley

Oh my gosh Lynn, I'm just now seeing this! I'm so sorry your baby is having issues. I'm glad it seems to be resolving and I hope she'll not have any more problems. Hopefully they'll be able to pinpoint exactly what is going on. I'll be keeping you guys in my thoughts! Give her a big hug from Peanut, Pete and I.

Guest bluefawn

I hate to hear that your girl is in pain again sad.gif That is what I went through with Penny a month ago. It eventually resolved itself. Has she maybe had an old injury where she is in pain? That is what we concluded must be going on with Penny. The Tramadol and Feldene helped her a lot, and the pain finally subsided. Sending hugs and prayers for recovery soon!

• 3 weeks later...

poor thing. I hope she feels better soon.

Did the vet check for impacted feces when she was having the poop issues?

Yes, she was fine and her fecal was not as hard as it would be if she was truly constipated. I think we're going to take the referral for the Neurologist. Our vet says they can not help us further - they just don't know what it is that's causing her so much pain.

Lynn, you are in my prayers, hoping it is not neurological, unfortunately I do remember your other grey w/GME, we exchanged stories when Sara was sick. Sending lots of healing thoughts.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest larock

Frightz has been on the mend and seems to have recoverered (for now) from whatever was causing her pain. We took her off the Tramadol on Tuesday and she's back to her regular schedule.

We are guarded though, not knowing what caused this in the first place has us a little on guard. We're just hoping it was a pinched nerve or somthing like that.

fingers crossed everyone!

Can they do an ultrasound to check for tumors and obstructions that an xray wouldn't show? (just an idea; I am *not* an expert!). Hugs to you both and wishing for you that the vet figures it out fast.

That is what I am wondering also. Glad your baby is feeling better this evening.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg