Bohemian Ocean Aka Polli

RobinM

grouphug.gif She will be with you always. Love is stronger than death. beatinghearts.gif

I didn't know her personally but I could tell just from her picture how special she was. There is just something about her-such wisdom and love. As such her picture from the gallery has been the desktop picture on my lab computer for quite a while now. It helps me feel good just to see her picture. So even though I didn't personally know her she helps me from the other side everytime I look at the computer. What an angel she is!angelwings.gif

flowers_pink.gifflowers_white.gifflowers_pink.gif

Guest greyhoundis

I remember her so well - she loved coming out of that brood house to have her picture taken - I was so happy she wsa coming to your home - she had the BEST!

Carla- it is because of you, I had the opportunity to serve this spitfire, firecracker, love bug. I will never forget how the posting went...

Racing dog- what you wrote was most touching. Thank you.

it's been a tough couple of weeks leading up to the actual anniversary.

But, once again we survive.

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Robin, I can't believe it's already been a year. I miss Polli a lot :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Never forgotten, sweet pea.

Rest well.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Do you look at her picture & wonder how you got this far without her?

I look at Gogh's picture & I can't believe I got this far. :grouphug

I look at her pictures and just can not believe what happened.And I have pictures all over. More than of my grand baby (which my DD notices!) I shake my head at the craziness of it all.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Guest EmbersDad

i remember it all too well. the next time we walk down that road together, i hope there is a hot dog stand or a nice brewpub at the end of it. sound good to you guys?

...our memories of yesterday will last a lifetime....we'll take the best, forget the rest and then we'll find, these are the best of times....

:candle

:bighug

Old friends, old friends sat on their parkbench like bookends

A newspaper blowin' through the grass

Falls on the round toes of the high shoes of the old friends

Old friends, winter companions, the old men

Lost in their overcoats, waiting for the sun

The sounds of the city sifting through trees

Settles like dust on the shoulders of the old friends

Can you imagine us years from today, sharing a parkbench quietly

How terribly strange to be seventy

Old friends, memory brushes the same years, silently sharing the same fears