Venus

ChiliDog

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry1 Poor lil' baby girl. Breaks my heart. :( Godspeed, sweet Venus... go run like the wind with the angels. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry for the poor sweet dog to have her whole world turned upside down. How sad for the family who opened their hearts to her.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest dwolfe711

OMG :cry1:brokenheart:gh_run2 God speed, sweetie - thanks to her foster family for giving her a home - our sincere condolences - we are so sorry for your loss :grouphug

How incredibly sad. She was gorgeous as well as very special, and she left much too soon. My sympathies to her new family.

Godspeed Venus.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

Guest PhillyPups

Stunned, shocked and sending a piece of my broken heart to Venus.

Run with the angels Sweet Venus, you are with some of the very very best and I know there are a lot of angels there to take care of you.

What a really beautiful girl. The thought of her sadness makes me so sad for her. I hope on some level she felt the love her new family had for her. Run free sweetheart.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

IS the new family okay?

I think they are still in shock. Julie called me afterwards - she said Venus was unable to move until the last second, then Venus lifted her head up and gave her a kiss, closed her eyes and passed.

Oh my God, that really made me lose it. Poor little girl was giving love until the very last second of her life. Bless her heart. :weep

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

IS the new family okay?

I think they are still in shock. Julie called me afterwards - she said Venus was unable to move until the last second, then Venus lifted her head up and gave her a kiss, closed her eyes and passed.

Oh my God, that really made me lose it. Poor little girl was giving love until the very last second of her life. Bless her heart. :weep

Oh yeah - I was at the office when she told me that - I had to close my office door....

I'm so sorry to hear this - I was tearing up at the story of how they fell in love with her, and now at this.

Linda

Spring-siggy-with-Hana.jpg
Angel Gary (Hallo Smoke'em 2000-2013), Angel Molly (Kiowa Mysticrule 1999-2011) Linda, Hana, Sultan

Baby girl. I'm so sorry this happened to you. Truly rest in peace now sweetheart.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I'm so sorry Vee left so soon. So hard on all of you who were making sure she would be in her forever home. sad.gif She was a beautiful girl & left this world wanted & loved. Godspeed Vee! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis